Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Evening out the body

muscleman11771

[FONT=&quot]I’ve been working out for consistently for about 10 months now, and i’ve only seen drastic changes in my lower body. I’ve always had a stronger lower body, though. What should I do, to “even out”.[/FONT]

This is going to sound cliched, however you're going to need to work your upper body harder with progressive overload. You may also need to increase your caloric intake to grow.

too many people work on only their strengths and ignore their weaknesses in the gym.

and it isn't just the obvious shit like this either, it is something as simple as poor form and too heavy on lifts that force people off. example is those guys who do sitting pulls, they use their arms and shoulders for that lift instead of using their back. the result? they have weak as fuck backs and strong as fuck shoulders/arms. major imbalance. then at 50 they wonder why they walk around like a hunchback

[FONT=&quot]I’ve been working out for consistently for about 10 months now, and i’ve only seen drastic changes in my lower body. I’ve always had a stronger lower body, though. What should I do, to “even out”.[/FONT]
hit upper body harder. You cant change genetics but you can shift emphasis and put in more work on areas to force progress

Top Bottom