Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Mast Prop and Mast E.

tripleOG

I have 4,000mg of Mast E and 2,000mg of Mast Prop. Any advice on how to run it? Should I mix it together and do EOD pins or should i do one first and then the other? Running 400wk mast, 550wk primo, and 450wk Test Cyp.

Why whould you run those together?

use the mast prop with tren a and test prop maybe some anavar ore winstrol:rainbow:

and use the mast enantat with another cycle

I have 4,000mg of Mast E and 2,000mg of Mast Prop. Any advice on how to run it? Should I mix it together and do EOD pins or should i do one first and then the other? Running 400wk mast, 550wk primo, and 450wk Test Cyp.

Why whould you run those together?

use the mast prop with tren a and test prop maybe some anavar ore winstrol:rainbow:

and use the mast enantat with another cycle
Well because I was planning on running it for 12 weeks at 400 mg a week and I don't have enough of just the mast E alone. And I quit using tren and test prop isn't worth the pain for the gain difference from test e or cyp imo.

Like we say

no pain no gain:evil:

Well because I was planning on running it for 12 weeks at 400 mg a week and I don't have enough of just the mast E alone. And I quit using tren and test prop isn't worth the pain for the gain difference from test e or cyp imo.

run 200 of each in the beginning for about 4-6 weeks, that way the P will help it start sooner(kick start) then the E really kicks in, and then save a little P for the end to stay anabolic until the E and the rest of your cycle clears out of your system. BTW, IMO the Mast P is going to hurt just as bad as the Test P, at least it does for me.

run 200 of each in the beginning for about 4-6 weeks, that way the P will help it start sooner(kick start) then the E really kicks in, and then save a little P for the end to stay anabolic until the E and the rest of your cycle clears out of your system. BTW, IMO the Mast P is going to hurt just as bad as the Test P, at least it does for me.

Thank you very much for the advice and for answering my question. Sounds like a good idea. And I know the mast prop will hurt, but test prop was starting to affect my workouts so I don't wanna run both together. Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom