Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS bulk stack

So it’s been about a week since I started sarms. When I started I was 181 lbs after coming off a test and Decca cycle now I’m at 191, berry low water weigh and I am noticing already that I am starting to show a grainy lean look and all muscles are popping ! I live this stuff. Only a week and I can see a different In Physique and energy

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So it’s been about a week since I started sarms. When I started I was 181 lbs after coming off a test and Decca cycle now I’m at 191, berry low water weigh and I am noticing already that I am starting to show a grainy lean look and all muscles are popping ! I live this stuff. Only a week and I can see a different In Physique and energy

Good to know! I’m interested in a cutting SARM stack after my test/deca cycle. Keep us posted!

It’s been almost 3 weeks since I started s-4 , lgd, and rad-140. I’m pretty sold on them so far. I have insane strength gains and super lean gains already. Very very low water weight and a grainy lean but still bulky look. This stuff is legit for sure in my opinion.

ive got you covered here bro... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Just wanted to say thank you again for the advice on the SARMS. Couldn’t be happier with the results so far !

You should consider logging it on here to hold yourself accountable and to help others on the forum. Looking forward to your results!

So I’ve been taking lgd,s-4 , and rad-140 for 3 weeks now. And honestly my results are better than gear so far. I went from 181-85 to 195 in this last three weeks with practically no water weight and lean gains. Love this stuff!

So I’ve been taking lgd,s-4 , and rad-140 for 3 weeks now. And honestly my results are better than gear so far. I went from 181-85 to 195 in this last three weeks with practically no water weight and lean gains. Love this stuff!

I am not kicking SARM’s, but if you are getting better results, then your gear was probably bunk.
I do occasionally take SARM’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not kicking SARM’s, but if you are getting better results, then your gear was probably bunk.
I do occasionally take SARM’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as far as lean gains / no water weight I feel I’ve got better results, but as far as mass bulk, ya gear takes the cake. My main reason I tried these sarms is because I was getting sick gnarly sides from gear. Maybe I was talking too much though.

Fuck yea bro thats what i like to hear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom