Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine & Glutamine

EricAbesoolo21

[FONT=&quot]I started using creatine last week (GNC brand) I take whey 3 times a day, 1 in the morning, 1 pre-workout and 1 post-workout. I take creatine pre and post WO as well. I want to add glutamine in the mix. When is the best time to take Glutamine? Can I mix glutamine with my creatine and whey shake?[/FONT]

You really only need 5g of creatine once a day. I take glutamine before bed, but you can take it whenever. Neither of us likely needs it to be honest. You can mix glutamine with any of those. It's a fine powder with no taste.

I started using creatine last week (GNC brand) I take whey 3 times a day, 1 in the morning, 1 pre-workout and 1 post-workout. I take creatine pre and post WO as well. I want to add glutamine in the mix. When is the best time to take Glutamine? Can I mix glutamine with my creatine and whey shake?

Your whey shake will be high in Glutamic acid.

[FONT=&quot]I started using creatine last week (GNC brand) I take whey 3 times a day, 1 in the morning, 1 pre-workout and 1 post-workout. I take creatine pre and post WO as well. I want to add glutamine in the mix. When is the best time to take Glutamine? Can I mix glutamine with my creatine and whey shake?[/FONT]
Too much creatine and the glutamine really doesnt matter on timing. Neither does the creatine. Just take it once a day. 5g. No more

Top Bottom