Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin before bed

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
I’ve done just about everything on the market as far as AAS but never insulin.

So I was wondering,
I workout at the end of the day and then come home and prob go to bed 3 or 4 hours later.
Would I be able to take a short or fast acting insulin post workout? So like 3 or 4 hours before I sleep
Or, is a long acting slin post be better since I lift at the end of my day

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Long acting buy both should be done in an pre and post. Fact acting can be. Write meals but I’d not push it that close to bed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you competing AND using a lot of HGH? if the answer is yes to both then that would be the only time to mess with insulin

otherwise you can spike insulin levels in your body with a large high carb meal post workout if you want, but taking insulin is just not a good idea. we ALREADY get too much insulin release and our bodies to already too insulin resistant in America due to what we eat, how much we eat, and when we eat. adding more is like adding refined sugar to your diet

everyone knows how against insulin use I am. it done more harm than good in 99% of people. so you better be in that top 1% who also is on lots of HGH and compete, otherwise you are just gonna get fat

if you fit that i will be happy to give you a protocol

are you competing AND using a lot of HGH? if the answer is yes to both then that would be the only time to mess with insulin

otherwise you can spike insulin levels in your body with a large high carb meal post workout if you want, but taking insulin is just not a good idea. we ALREADY get too much insulin release and our bodies to already too insulin resistant in America due to what we eat, how much we eat, and when we eat. adding more is like adding refined sugar to your diet

everyone knows how against insulin use I am. it done more harm than good in 99% of people. so you better be in that top 1% who also is on lots of HGH and compete, otherwise you are just gonna get fat

Yeah I understand the whole American diet thing.
I am competing yes but HGH no I’m going to be taking IGF-1lr3 @ 40mcg post workout ed.
My diet will be 5013cal 550gC 327gP 152gF, prob going up to 5500 cals but can’t see it going past that I never have.
Pre workout I just take EAA, free form AA, glutamine, creatine. Post workout maybe the free forms right after and then a meal of 936cal 136gC 67gP 12gF roughly 30-45 mins after

Might try out the LR3 pre workout this time around too being a long acting IGF

Yeah I understand the whole American diet thing.
I am competing yes but HGH no I’m going to be taking IGF-1lr3 @ 40mcg post workout ed.
My diet will be 5013cal 550gC 327gP 152gF, prob going up to 5500 cals but can’t see it going past that I never have.
Pre workout I just take EAA, free form AA, glutamine, creatine. Post workout maybe the free forms right after and then a meal of 936cal 136gC 67gP 12gF roughly 30-45 mins after

you have a good layout with a good post and pre workout regiment

forget the american diet thing just run your cycle and enjoy the ride man

i like Hgh more than IGF to be honest but if you push IGF make sure you do it pre and post workout and add in some mgF

you have a good layout with a good post and pre workout regiment

forget the american diet thing just run your cycle and enjoy the ride man

i like Hgh more than IGF to be honest but if you push IGF make sure you do it pre and post workout and add in some mgF

I know I don’t like standardizing everyone can control what they eat. So take the LR3 (being a long acting) pre and post workout and forget about the insulin you’re saying right?

I know I don’t like standardizing everyone can control what they eat. So take the LR3 (being a long acting) pre and post workout and forget about the insulin you’re saying right?

If they're competing they can for sure

Top Bottom