Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CJC-1295 with DAC or without DAC?For women?

ValentineA

Hello.
Any body knows the differences between ghrh cjc-1295 with DAC and without DAC? If anybody can explain me more about DAC it will be better.
Without DAC is cheaper than with DAC.

What is the best dosage for woman?
im thinking to inject it twice a week. 1 vial(2mg) =one injection.
So it will be 4mg a week. But i still confuse which one i prefer to buy, cjc 1295 with dac and without dac.
Any suggestion or else?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
Any body knows the differences between ghrh cjc-1295 with DAC and without DAC? If anybody can explain me more about DAC it will be better.
Without DAC is cheaper than with DAC.

GHRH is a growth hormone releasing factor peptide that is comprised of either 44 or 40 amino acids and is abbreviated as GRF(1-29). The biologically active portion resides in the first 29 amino acids so the synthetic forms of GHRH are made up of just these 29 amino acids.

CJC-1295 has an added amino acid lysine which links to a drug affinity complex (DAC). CJC 1295 without DAC is modified GHRH or GRF(1-29).

Modified GRF(1-29) is a short-estered GHRH, while CJC-1295 is a long-estered GHRH. Effectively, the long-estered GHRH can be run once a week if you can find the real deal.
Since maufacturing CJC 1295 is a complex and costly process, most all CJC 1295 being currently sold is really GRF(1-29).

What is the best dosage for woman?
For men and women the dose is the same....1.0 microgram/kg, which also turns out to be the saturation level for most peptides. However, it is wise to start out with less and see how your body reacts before going up. Once you reach the saturation does, more is not better.

im thinking to inject it twice a week. 1 vial(2mg) =one injection.
So it will be 4mg a week. But i still confuse which one i prefer to buy, cjc 1295 with dac and without dac.
Any suggestion or else?
DAT on PM suggest as a general rule that you should always treat CJC 1295 as GFR (1-29). More than likely that is what you are going to be sold since it is less complicated and cheaper. He also suggest that you use 100mcg GFR (1-29); 3 times a day and combine it with 100mcg GHRP-6; 3 times a day for bodybuilding purposes.

For anti- aging DAT suggest 50mcg GFR (1-29)/100mcg GHRP-6 a day, 30 minutes before bed time.

It's probably a good idea to read DAT's log. It is about 40 pages now and is loaded with many great research studies and discussions of both peptides as well as others.

GHRH is a growth hormone releasing factor peptide that is comprised of either 44 or 40 amino acids and is abbreviated as GRF(1-29). The biologically active portion resides in the first 29 amino acids so the synthetic forms of GHRH are made up of just these 29 amino acids.

CJC-1295 has an added amino acid lysine which links to a drug affinity complex (DAC). CJC 1295 without DAC is modified GHRH or GRF(1-29).

Modified GRF(1-29) is a short-estered GHRH, while CJC-1295 is a long-estered GHRH. Effectively, the long-estered GHRH can be run once a week if you can find the real deal.
Since maufacturing CJC 1295 is a complex and costly process, most all CJC 1295 being currently sold is really GRF(1-29).

For men and women the dose is the same....1.0 microgram/kg, which also turns out to be the saturation level for most peptides. However, it is wise to start out with less and see how your body reacts before going up. Once you reach the saturation does, more is not better.

DAT on PM suggest as a general rule that you should always treat CJC 1295 as GFR (1-29). More than likely that is what you are going to be sold since it is less complicated and cheaper. He also suggest that you use 100mcg GFR (1-29); 3 times a day and combine it with 100mcg GHRP-6; 3 times a day for bodybuilding purposes.

For anti- aging DAT suggest 50mcg GFR (1-29)/100mcg GHRP-6 a day, 30 minutes before bed time.

It's probably a good idea to read DAT's log. It is about 40 pages now and is loaded with many great research studies and discussions of both peptides as well as others.

Hi
My weight is 80kg. So i need cjc-1295 80mcg/injection?but i will start lower dose which is 50mcg with 100mcg Ghrp-6 a day?

How many weeks ive to run this which will give me the best results? and how many ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 vials should i buy if my weight is 80kg?
Thank you so much

Hi
My weight is 80kg. So i need cjc-1295 80mcg/injection?but i will start lower dose which is 50mcg with 100mcg Ghrp-6 a day?

How many weeks ive to run this which will give me the best results? and how many ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 vials should i buy if my weight is 80kg?
Thank you so much

You can even go 50/50 and work your way up. Yes 80mcg CJC1295 and 80mcg GHRP-6 is a good dose for you. Peptides are like HGH. You will probably want to go 6 months to see good results.

Start off with 1-2 vials of each and go from there. Some people just don't like doing the injections. Make sure you get 1cc - 1/2cc 28-30g insulin syringes. You will also need some bacteriostatic water which is very inexpensive (~$5 for 30cc).

To reconstitute put 1-2cc in the bottles. The CJC 1295 usually come in 2mg vial and the GHRP-6 in 5mg vials.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML of BW you get 1000mcg/1cc: 10 mcg per IU or 1000mcg/cc

2000mcg/1cc: 20mcg/iu
2000mcg/2cc: 10mcg/iu

5000mcg/1cc: 50mcg/iu
5000mcg/2cc: 25mcg/iu

Make sure you keep the peptides stored in the refrigerator.

You can even go 50/50 and work your way up. Yes 80mcg CJC1295 and 80mcg GHRP-6 is a good dose for you. Peptides are like HGH. You will probably want to go 6 months to see good results.

Start off with 1-2 vials of each and go from there. Some people just don't like doing the injections. Make sure you get 1cc - 1/2cc 28-30g insulin syringes. You will also need some bacteriostatic water which is very inexpensive (~$5 for 30cc).

To reconstitute put 1-2cc in the bottles. The CJC 1295 usually come in 2mg vial and the GHRP-6 in 5mg vials.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML of BW you get 1000mcg/1cc: 10 mcg per IU or 1000mcg/cc

2000mcg/1cc: 20mcg/iu
2000mcg/2cc: 10mcg/iu

5000mcg/1cc: 50mcg/iu
5000mcg/2cc: 25mcg/iu

Make sure you keep the peptides stored in the refrigerator.

So, how many cjc-1295 and ghrp 6 vials should I buy for 6 months of cycle?because I've to tell my friend to buy it for me. In my country kind of gh are so expensive. I have several friends who lives in usa,one of them will buy it for me and bring it to my country, so I have to buy all of it in one package for 6 months cycle to have a good results.
I really new about this,still have to research a lot of information. I just ever tried orally ph/aas. No injection before. You really help me much. I appreciate your helps.

Last edited:
So, how many cjc-1295 and ghrp 6 vials should I buy for 6 months of cycle?because I've to tell my friend to buy it for me. In my country kind of gh are so expensive. I have several friends who lives in usa,one of them will buy it for me and bring it to my country, so I have to buy all of it in one package for 6 months cycle to have a good results.
I really new about this,still have to research a lot of information. I just ever tried orally ph/aas. No injection before. You really help me much. I appreciate your helps.

About 10 vials of each should do. Yes, please do your research first. Always get as much information as you can before you make any decisions.

About 10 vials of each should do. Yes, please do your research first. Always get as much information as you can before you make any decisions.

How many times I've to inject it per week? and when is the best time to inject it is it in the morning or before bed?

How many times I've to inject it per week? and when is the best time to inject it is it in the morning or before bed?

Pre-bedtime if you are interested in fat loss/anti-aging. On waking, post-training, pre-bed time for bodybuilding. 7days a week.

Top Bottom