Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle help, Test C, E, and P, Mast E, NPP, EQ, Anavar, and Primo on Hand.

3sixthree

Just shy of 40 and got my bloods done about 18 months ago and was in the lower portion on test, Decided I would try my first cycle of test. Started with cyp, and some P to jump start and ended with the P as well. 500MG of test a week for 16 weeks and last 4 I finished on some anavar. During this cycle my estrogen was 110 on some AIs I got from Naps. Honestly not sure if they worked, but my test to estrogen ratio was the same on my bloods as pre cycle so after researching it I wasn't to worried and I had ni signs of gyno and libido was solid as fuck. Did PCT with hcg, clomid, and Nolva. Was off cycle for about 6 months.

Hired. coach and decided to get back on another cycle and just cruise after. I got all the kids I want and need and am not interested in going through PCT every time at my age. This cycle was 500mg test e, 600mg EQ 1-12 and he had me taking .5 Arimidex and 20mg Nolva daily. Got bloods back and estrogen was at 8, libido wasn't great but I had no issues getting it up and doing work. Coach had me drop the EQ and at Mast at 400mg for the last 4 weeks and 50mg of anavar. I decided to drop the AIs for a a week and just kind of see how my body felt. I felt great and strength and libido went up. I didn't get a chance to get bloods done again, but I ended up laying off the Ais for the rest of the cycle and felt great.

I am currently on a cruise for the last 3 month of 160MG of test e a week shots Sunday night and Thursday Morning. Just got bloods back and my test came back 887, free test 26.4, and estrodiol 17. I am not taking any AIs, just eating foods to help lower estrogen and taking a zinc supplement.

Sorry for the long post but what do you guys think would be a good third cycle. I am currently 6ft 2 and 230 at I would say 15% bf realistically. I lift 5-6 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week for 30 min. Looking to add some size but not looking for a quick fix. Slow and steady as fine as long as its quality muscle, I am in this for the long run.

i think you should fire your coach before you do anything else... hes only going to get you hurt... these so called "coaches" i constantly hear about have no fucking clue what they are doing and they continually lead people down a very dangerous path... get rid of him

I do listen already, and value your help on there. I was gonna rn the NPP, but after listening to your podcasts wanted to pickup up some provision first. Or could you run it with mast and be ok?

i think you should fire your coach before you do anything else... hes only going to get you hurt... these so called "coaches" i constantly hear about have no fucking clue what they are doing and they continually lead people down a very dangerous path... get rid of him

We have went separate ways.

My thoughts exactly

Top Bottom