Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench Press team trains using Needtobuildmuscle designer products

MetalMilitiaBabe

Strength, Power & Pride
Platinum
Platinum
Yes I am not only a NPC National bodybuilder, but am an elite bencher as well. My curiosity was just how strong you can get on Needto products. I would like to talk about the strength and size gains I have seen with some of our team members. In particular we have two women and two men I am going to talk about and I will also give you a little on what I have seen with what I am doing.

Both of the girls who we have on Needto products are taking Beastdrol. These girls are both very small so we have them on a smaller dosage than the recommended dosage. The dosage they are on is 1/2 cap in the morning and 1/2 cap in the evening. The recommended dosage is 2 caps per day, so they are taking half the dose. They have both been on Beastdrol for 5 weeks now and this is what we have seen in their strength and size:

Girl 1:
Bodyweight before starting Beastdrol 115 lbs
Bodyweight after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 123 lbs
Bench before starting Beastdrol 105x3 raw
Bench after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 135x2 raw (please note this is a PR)

Girl 2:
Bodyweight before starting Beastdrol 114 lbs
Bodyweight after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 125 lbs
Bench before starting Beastdrol 85x3 raw
Bench after 5 weeks on Beastdrol 115x2 raw (please note this is a PR)

Now lets talk about 2 of the guys. I picked one who is getting ready for a meet and one who is not getting ready for a meet but is rehabing from some injuries as there is some cool stuff to talk about. Both guys are taking Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo. Guy 1 is taking the recommeded dosage. Guy 2 is taking 3 of each instead of 2 per day.

Guy 1:
Bodyweight before starting Beastdrol and 19 Tren tfo 229 lbs
Bodyweight after 5 weeks on Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 229 lbs (please note he is much leaner, but at same weight - this was what we were wanting - we were not trying to put weight on at this time)
Bench before Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 275x1 raw
Bench after 5 weeks of Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 295x1 raw (please note this is a PR)
All of his lifts have increase here is another example:
Standing Shoulder Press before Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 3x95x10
Standing Shoulder Press after 5 weeks of Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 3x135x10

Guy 2:
Please note that this individual is coming back from a very severe nerve injury to the left arm along with a torn bicep on the left arm as well. He is not going for max lifts right now and is playing things very conservative - just mainly working on rehabing back. He is experiencing while being on the products a much quicker recovery time. This injury occured 2 years ago so we are very aware of how his progress had been going prior to using need2 products.

Bodyweight 265 and maintaining, but much leaner at same bodyweight.
Bench before using Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 315x3
Bench after 5 weeks of Beastdrol and 19 tren tfo 3x315x10
Overall strength on all lifts up.

Okay, now let me add in a little about my strength and size gains.

I am not yet training for a bench meet. My goal right now was just to put on as much size as I could and see where my weights went. I am putting down a base though for getting ready for another bench meet.

I did a 4 week cycle of Beastdrol and Diselbolan at recommended dosage. Below is my weight change along with some lifts:
Weight before: 145 lbs
Weight after 4 weeks: 168 lbs (Please note that I did just come off a show so that does have a little to do with the weight increase - but there was definately a huge boost from the products)
Bench before: 5x185x5 raw
Bench after 4 weeks: 5x225x5 raw (note current plan - potentially looking at a meet the end of Jan or in Feb - if I stay healthy, put it together and keep cycling www.Needtobuildmuscle.com supplements - I should be able to bench 400 or more at the meet). My current lifts are 305 in the 148 lb class and 330 in the 165 lb class. I am currently ranked in the top 50 in the world in both weight classes.

Want more info on Beastdrol go to:
Beastdrol

Want more info on 19 Tren tfo go to:
19-tren-tfo

I will keep you all posted in this thread how things progress. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions I will be more than happy to answer.

Anita
www.anitaramsey.com
www.needtobuildmuscle.com
www.highpeaksbarbellclub.com

Been debating about posting this but Needto suggested I share my experience. If it helps others I'll give it a go.

I just finished five weeks of Beastdrol, 1/2 cap morning and 1/2 cap afternoon . I didn't use any other supps (except liver support) so I could accurately measure the beastdrol.

BW started at 124lbs and ended at 133lbs. (Weighed at 5:00pm without shoes). As of 6 weeks ago I was benching the 45lb dumbbells for 8-9 reps and the 50lb dumbbells for 3-4 reps. Last week I did 13 reps with the 45lb dumbbells and 8 reps with the 50's. I could curl the 60lb barbell for 4-5 reps 6 weeks ago and last week I did 9 reps with 60lbs and 6 reps with 65lbs. I also measured my biceps at 12.5 cold and right at 13 inches pumped. That is a 3/8 inch increase cold and a 1/2 inch increase pumped. Amazing results, incredible pumps and energy. Will see how much of these gains I keep. Lost at least 50% of gains made on Bold 200. One thing I did was eat like a horse. I don't think I've ever been that hungry in my life. My protein intake was about 180g/day.

I've never done AAS but have tried Bold 200 twice in the past 18 months with okay results, but nowhere near this good. I've been lifting for 10 years and my diet is very good. (not great but very good). About 3 years ago I was benching the 35lb db's for 8-10 reps and had 11.5 inch arms, so I have come a long way in 3 years.

The Positives of Beastdrol: Strength went up, size increased, felt very hard and felt strong. Workouts were intense and I left the gym feeling tight and strong. Lots of praise from guys (don't tell my husband) and girls in the gym and many comments about my arms outside the gym. Great for my fragile ego.

The negatives. My period was very irregular. A lot of dribbling the first 2-3 weeks but nothing since. No excessive acne but did have terrible mood swings. Very quick to get mad/angry at husband and kids. (poor husband). Very, very sensitive "down there". Some good to that (happy husband) but concerned about enlargement. I am definitely swollen or enlarged a little down there. No excessive hair growth yet but I've been told to keep monitoring that the next few weeks. No substantial hair loss either...yet. Another negative is I added about an inch to my waist, I know that goes with adding muscle but still ranks as a negative.

Overall I loved being on beastdrol. I just felt great, felt stonger, felt tight, and looked good. Can live with a few sides but do want to be cautious. Interested in taking it a little farther in the future but want to keep educating myself. Questions would be what could I add to the Beastdrol to increase strength and muscle gain while minimizing sides (I know, everybodies question)? Should I up the dossage and try the Beastdrol alone one more time? Should I try Var? (Really want to but no reliable source--At least I know what I'm getting from needto) Looking to try something again in January.

Currently adding Dermacrine and creatine after cycle...I'm assuming I don't need any post cycle because I'm female.

Hope this helps,

Rebecca D

Thought I'd also share today is my birthday. A young 41.
:stilleto:

Great info., Anita! Looking forward to more!!! :)

PS - I'm going to repost this on a couple of other Needto forums if you don't mind. This is great stuff!

hello MMB... nice to meet you and congrates on all your accomplishments this past year!!

rebecca... girl.. HAPPY BIRFDAY SISTA!!

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT EXCELLENT post ladies.... WOW!! it answered every question i had. i think all woman coming to ef should read this one post. its clear and simple and very descriptive. thank you!!

now thats what i am talking bout!!!:lightning

Been debating about posting this but Needto suggested I share my experience. If it helps others I'll give it a go.

I just finished five weeks of Beastdrol, 1/2 cap morning and 1/2 cap afternoon . I didn't use any other supps (except liver support) so I could accurately measure the beastdrol.

BW started at 124lbs and ended at 133lbs. (Weighed at 5:00pm without shoes). As of 6 weeks ago I was benching the 45lb dumbbells for 8-9 reps and the 50lb dumbbells for 3-4 reps. Last week I did 13 reps with the 45lb dumbbells and 8 reps with the 50's. I could curl the 60lb barbell for 4-5 reps 6 weeks ago and last week I did 9 reps with 60lbs and 6 reps with 65lbs. I also measured my biceps at 12.5 cold and right at 13 inches pumped. That is a 3/8 inch increase cold and a 1/2 inch increase pumped. Amazing results, incredible pumps and energy. Will see how much of these gains I keep. Lost at least 50% of gains made on Bold 200. One thing I did was eat like a horse. I don't think I've ever been that hungry in my life. My protein intake was about 180g/day.

I've never done AAS but have tried Bold 200 twice in the past 18 months with okay results, but nowhere near this good. I've been lifting for 10 years and my diet is very good. (not great but very good). About 3 years ago I was benching the 35lb db's for 8-10 reps and had 11.5 inch arms, so I have come a long way in 3 years.

The Positives of Beastdrol: Strength went up, size increased, felt very hard and felt strong. Workouts were intense and I left the gym feeling tight and strong. Lots of praise from guys (don't tell my husband) and girls in the gym and many comments about my arms outside the gym. Great for my fragile ego.

The negatives. My period was very irregular. A lot of dribbling the first 2-3 weeks but nothing since. No excessive acne but did have terrible mood swings. Very quick to get mad/angry at husband and kids. (poor husband). Very, very sensitive "down there". Some good to that (happy husband) but concerned about enlargement. I am definitely swollen or enlarged a little down there. No excessive hair growth yet but I've been told to keep monitoring that the next few weeks. No substantial hair loss either...yet. Another negative is I added about an inch to my waist, I know that goes with adding muscle but still ranks as a negative.

Overall I loved being on beastdrol. I just felt great, felt stonger, felt tight, and looked good. Can live with a few sides but do want to be cautious. Interested in taking it a little farther in the future but want to keep educating myself. Questions would be what could I add to the Beastdrol to increase strength and muscle gain while minimizing sides (I know, everybodies question)? Should I up the dossage and try the Beastdrol alone one more time? Should I try Var? (Really want to but no reliable source--At least I know what I'm getting from needto) Looking to try something again in January.

Currently adding Dermacrine and creatine after cycle...I'm assuming I don't need any post cycle because I'm female.

Hope this helps,

Rebecca D

Thought I'd also share today is my birthday. A young 41.
:stilleto:

Rebecca that was a great and very informative post. Thank you for adding in. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have just drop me a pm.

Anita
www.anitaramsey.com

Clarice & Tami thanks for the compliment & keep your eyes open as there will be more to come as the 2 girls and the first guy I listed are all training for a bench meet coming up Oct 3rd that we are promoting called the halloween bench bash. I will let all know the numbers up to the meet and the final results. As for me I will certainly keep all posted on my progress with need2 supplements as I go.

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE AS HE IS NOT ONLY MY OFFICIAL SPONSOR AND ONE OF THE GREATEST GUYS I HAVE MET, BUT HE IS ALSO A SPONSOR OF THE HALLOWEEN BENCH BASH - THANKS NEED2 WE ARE ABOUT TO INTRODUCE AND GET LOTS OF POWERLIFTERS HOOKED ON YOUR PRODUCTS....

Anita
www.anitaramsey.com

Clarice & Tami thanks for the compliment & keep your eyes open as there will be more to come as the 2 girls and the first guy I listed are all training for a bench meet coming up Oct 3rd that we are promoting called the halloween bench bash. I will let all know the numbers up to the meet and the final results. As for me I will certainly keep all posted on my progress with need2 supplements as I go.

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE AS HE IS NOT ONLY MY OFFICIAL SPONSOR AND ONE OF THE GREATEST GUYS I HAVE MET, BUT HE IS ALSO A SPONSOR OF THE HALLOWEEN BENCH BASH - THANKS NEED2 WE ARE ABOUT TO INTRODUCE AND GET LOTS OF POWERLIFTERS HOOKED ON YOUR PRODUCTS....

Anita
www.anitaramsey.com
I am always more then happy to help out with things like this. I just sent the gift packs out to you today in fact. I hope everyone enjoys them.

Nothing I love more then helping out with things like this

Rebecca D
man the back is looking jacked girl. Love it!!! you looked 10 times as ripped as the last avi.. Congrats on that.

Top Bottom