Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some cutting advice

staylifted

New here, so hello everyone. Here’s my dilemma, I’m seven weeks into a fifteen week cut. Started at 192 down to 185. Holding muscle well. However, every morning I wake up hard AF. Then after my first meal I start to look flat and watery. By night I’m a soft ball of crap. Wake up next day, hard AF again! Pumps are great but short lived. What’s going on?

I’m 5’ 10”. Currently holding 15% BF. Goal at end of cut is at least 12%. Calories are at 2,150, very low card, low-moderate fats. Everything tracked and weighed. Very consistent.

Currently training weights five days/wk, two heavy compound days and three speed days with bodybuilding movements thrown in. I mix it up. Fasted cardio 45 mins six days a week.

Any ideas on why the meals are setting me off for the day? Never experienced this before. Several years ago I was able to get sub par 12%, muscular, full abs, without any issues.

Diet, not that it really matters, is mainly chicken, eggs, some whey powder, sweet potatoes, cauliflower rice, avocados, and almond butter. I don’t believe it’s food related. Possibly digestive issues but everything feels normal except when I look in the mirror.

your diet looks clean except they whey powder. drop that and it will help.

what happens is when you eat your stomach gets inflamed. my suggestion is eat later in the day and eat in a window. try doing a 2-6pm eating window

i love your diet otherwise but you need more fruits and veggies man. fruit is very important due to its fiber content and that will help too. the 80's lie that fruit is bad, fruit is sugar blah blah blah has been proven wrong. fruit is not only full of fiber but also vitamins, electroylytes, water, and minerals

your diet looks clean except they whey powder. drop that and it will help.

what happens is when you eat your stomach gets inflamed. my suggestion is eat later in the day and eat in a window. try doing a 2-6pm eating window

i love your diet otherwise but you need more fruits and veggies man. fruit is very important due to its fiber content and that will help too. the 80's lie that fruit is bad, fruit is sugar blah blah blah has been proven wrong. fruit is not only full of fiber but also vitamins, electroylytes, water, and minerals

Forgot to mention I actually have 1/2 cup of cut cantaloupe with every prework meal. Also the cauliflower rice gets me going. To that bathroom that is. Also have a boatload of vitamins I take I didn’t bother to mention. I’m pretty dialed in, but always open to advice!

Good call on the whey. Thanks. I’m gonna nix it for extra egg whites. I also do a Chipotle style marinade with the chicken. Could be all the spices, peppers too?

Also today I did better post meals. I’m thinking now I’m wooshing out fat so the pre squish to that process is what I might of been experiencing. You would think five weeks in I’m post that. But a stubborn metabolism compared to my last major cut could be a factor. Gonna keep pushing along, eye on the prize.

New here, so hello everyone. Here’s my dilemma, I’m seven weeks into a fifteen week cut. Started at 192 down to 185. Holding muscle well. However, every morning I wake up hard AF. Then after my first meal I start to look flat and watery. By night I’m a soft ball of crap. Wake up next day, hard AF again! Pumps are great but short lived. What’s going on?

I’m 5’ 10”. Currently holding 15% BF. Goal at end of cut is at least 12%. Calories are at 2,150, very low card, low-moderate fats. Everything tracked and weighed. Very consistent.

Currently training weights five days/wk, two heavy compound days and three speed days with bodybuilding movements thrown in. I mix it up. Fasted cardio 45 mins six days a week.

Any ideas on why the meals are setting me off for the day? Never experienced this before. Several years ago I was able to get sub par 12%, muscular, full abs, without any issues.

Diet, not that it really matters, is mainly chicken, eggs, some whey powder, sweet potatoes, cauliflower rice, avocados, and almond butter. I don’t believe it’s food related. Possibly digestive issues but everything feels normal except when I look in the mirror.

welcome to EF family!

well I can 100% tell you that diet matters big time

when you list your items its hard to know what you're eating

what we need from you is a LOG journal of your
diet
training
cycle

just start posting a log here

tell us your meals 1 by 1 and we'll help you sort thru them and get you harder

check other logs guys have done on EF
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html

as a competitor I can safely say diet is everything
so meals really matter big time
please post up a LOG with your diet and training and cycle in detail

cutting advice will start when you tell us your meal plans in a LOG
I cant say but seems your meal intake and macros way off

Top Bottom