Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary4949

Why is mk 2866 so much more expensive at Sarmssearch than at Uniquemicals? Is it quality purposes or something else. I'm just trying to find a quality product at a good price.

Why is mk 2866 so much more expensive at Sarmssearch than at Uniquemicals? Is it quality purposes or something else. I'm just trying to find a quality product at a good price.

this is turning into an everyday question!

sarmsearch has been around for a very long time and is very established and is know for top quality...

unique is a newer company and they did a huge sale to promote themselves and when word spread and the results started showing then they started selling like crazy and they continued on the sale...

they are the two best companies you can by from... Your going to have highly loyal customers to both... I use unique and have had AMAZING results from them...

Sarmssearch is the highest purity and quality of SARMS available and it does cost more.

Generally you get what you pay for, though I will say that I have seen many happy customers with uniquemicals products as well

The price of Ostarine from Chinese sources is 200-400 USD/10 g. Since one bottle of Uniquemical's Ostarine contains 1,5 g of the stuff, the seller's expense would be 30-60 USD for 1 bottle. Some sources are even cheaper. Thus, selling 1.5 g Ostarine for 50 USD is very cheap, but possible, especially when you consider that they buy for bulk prices. In contrast, selling 0.75 g Ostarine for 150 USD (1.5 g for 300 USD) is quite outrageous. Even the most expensive sources that I have found don't sell Ostarine for more than 1000 USD/10 g (75 USD for 0.75 g). Judge by yourself.

And consider that Uniquemicals sells 1.5 g of S-4 for 20 USD, while Sarmssearch sells 3.0 g for 150 USD (1.5 g for 75 USD), i.e. almost 4-times more expensively. You can't justify such a difference by "higher purity". What surprised me on Uniquemical's Ostarine, however, was the fact that the stuff was highly suppressive, noticeably hepatotoxic, and with a strong effect on libido. Well, I combined both Ostarine and S-4 together, but I haven't experienced this before on high doses of S-4. Since I am sometimes very paranoid, I would suspect that the stuff contains even something else than Ostarine, but I do hope that it isn't the case. The company's behaviour to customers is otherwise top-notch.

All I can say is that both Sarmssearch and Uniquemicals have a legit S-4. The ocular side effects are present.Recently, someone made a lab test of an underground Ostarine sold in the internet, and it really contained Ostarine. The name of the seller was not mentioned, but the description pointed to Sarmssearch.com.
http://www.ergo-log.com/aicarblackmarket.html

Last edited:
You cannot say that you can't put a price on purity and quality with so many underdosed and/or mislabeled SARMS out there. Some people are buying cheap stuff out there and getting who knows what, and who knows what it is doing to them. I don't mind paying a little extra to know what I'm getting is what it says it is, nothing more, and nothing less. :)

You cannot say that you can't put a price on purity and quality with so many underdosed and/or mislabeled SARMS out there. Some people are buying cheap stuff out there and getting who knows what, and who knows what it is doing to them. I don't mind paying a little extra to know what I'm getting is what it says it is, nothing more, and nothing less. :)

x2x....

you really have no clue what your buying til you get it.... also it could be fake...

unique is legit, but for my money i dont take chances.... SS is where i order sarms from.

x2x....

you really have no clue what your buying til you get it.... also it could be fake...

unique is legit, but for my money i dont take chances.... SS is where i order sarms from.

Ironically, the heavily underdosed bottle of Ostarine that was tested points to SS. All the description fits their Ostarine.

Ironically, the heavily underdosed bottle of Ostarine that was tested points to SS. All the description fits their Ostarine.

That test doesn't mean dick unless done by a third party lab, and that the source is properly identified. So we can throw that right out the window. Its as good as someones word on the internet....not worth much at all

How does it "point" to sarmssearch? That sounds like a complete biased response to me. I read the entire article and there is not one word that points to any source whatsoever. It only states the compound (MK-2866) and its bottle (30ml at 25mg/ml). Your implications are unwarranted and misleading for members on this forum and sarmssearch, which is a forum sponsor. Please stick to facts and do not assume anything about any sponsors here.

That test doesn't mean dick unless done by a third party lab, and that the source is properly identified. So we can throw that right out the window. Its as good as someones word on the internet....not worth much at all

How does it "point" to sarmssearch? That sounds like a complete biased response to me. I read the entire article and there is not one word that points to any source whatsoever. It only states the compound (MK-2866) and its bottle (30ml at 25mg/ml). Your implications are unwarranted and misleading for members on this forum and sarmssearch, which is a forum sponsor. Please stick to facts and do not assume anything about any sponsors here. It is against forum rules.

Well, I am sticking to facts: Uniquemicals sell Ostarine in a 30 mlx50 mg bottle, Osta-Gain 30 mlx30 mg, SS 30 mlx25 mg. SS sell it in a bottle with a dropper, and send it as a "tea extract".
Lab uncovers underdosed Aicar, GW1516 and MK-2866 on black market

The only difference is that the bottle is "bluish". When I bought S-4 from SS, the bottle was transparent, of dark orange/brown color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom