Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Six pack abs and steroids

Vliver

my goal is to get six pack abs. Never had them in my life and would love to walk down the beach with everyone looking at me

I have two steroids and I have my eye on anavar oxandrolone and winstrol

I plan on following a low-carb diet and I plan on doing daily cardio

I'm very serious about this

can you tell me the dosages you would recommend to run of each and with 6 weeks be good enough?

If you want to get six pack abs, look at diet and training first and foremost... steroids, sarms, peptides etc... you can take everything under the sun but you are not going to get any sort of six pack without having everything else structured in a way that is extremely disciplined and consistent...

you make zero mention of your steroid experience, your diet, your training etc... we need way more info to make proper recommendations...

age/height/weight/body fat?

my goal is to get six pack abs. Never had them in my life and would love to walk down the beach with everyone looking at me

can you tell me the dosages you would recommend to run of each and with 6 weeks be good enough?

First off, steroids dont get you a six pack. Hard work, cardio, and diet will.
Those orals are a bad idea. You will shut down your natural test production with no extrogenous test.
Did you know that any steroid can be used for bulking and cutting? Your diet determines what happens.
Yes, some steroids are better for cutting or bulk due to water retention, or lack there of, etc.
I think that you may be a little better taking frag and fasted cardio. Note: you need to be strict using frag.
I am not sure how much those would help.
What’s your BF? What is your experience lifting?
I know that is not what you were looking for, but IMO that is how you do it.
Before I took steroids, I dropped from 250 to 165 in 9 months. Cardio 2x day and workouts …. And diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to lose overall body fat obviously if you are going to be able to show off your abs. building the abs is the easy part. you can train abs daily, one of the few muscles that you can

from there steroids like winny and masteron are great for hardening and drying

you can get abs using anavar and winstrol but you need more than 6 weeks

10 weeks
50mgs anavar
50mgs winstrol
10 caps n2guard

2 hours cardio per day
0 carbs

bros you can get 6 pack from dieting not sure steroids
50mgs winstrol
50mgs anavar
10 caps n2guard
high protein diet, no carbs, cardio daily maybe you get there