Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Walking Dead..

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Show needs to go, man. Needs to end. And IL tell you why:
I go to read a recap because I don't feel like waiting until I can cut ally watch the show to find out who died. Variety is the first up on Google search and they wind up turning the recap into a fucking social statement. They go on about how a fucking lone lesbian character is killed and how they killed all the black males and this many women and gay, etc. I click out of there before i can finish and go to USA Today's recap. Same. Fucking. Thing. When a show can no longer be a show about some sort of sub topic and instead a showcase lauding each minority group, it isn't a show anymore. It's social justice warriors taking over. Fucking millenials..

People need to STFU about that....she was killed because she's an idiot and as usual, her sexuality had nothing to do with it. The new generation is so narcissistic that they thing everything is some secret, persecutory message. That is why you watch the show and not read the commentaries. It's a far better escape!

People need to STFU about that....she was killed because she's an idiot and as usual, her sexuality had nothing to do with it. The new generation is so narcissistic that they thing everything is some secret, persecutory message. That is why you watch the show and not read the commentaries. It's a far better escape!

Please send n00ds..stat..eh..

I go to read a recap because I don't feel like waiting until I can cut ally watch the show to find out who died. Variety is the first up on Google search and they wind up turning the recap into a fucking social statement. They go on about how a fucking lone lesbian character is killed and how they killed all the black males and this many women and gay, etc. I click out of there before i can finish and go to USA Today's recap. Same. Fucking. Thing. When a show can no longer be a show about some sort of sub topic and instead a showcase lauding each minority group, it isn't a show anymore. It's social justice warriors taking over. Fucking millenials..

Are you JavaGuru?

wtf are you babbling about, fgt?

Top Bottom