Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt consensus out there

jacob62

I am doing testosterone replacement therapy through a doctor in a few months. I'm shopping around and seeing who will take my insurance and who won't and how much it will be before I decide on who to pick
my question is what is the current consensus of a prope TRT dose based on a 200 lb person? and do these doctors like to get your input and go more aggressive or are they less these days

there is no such thing as a set dose because each individual has different needs for their underlying conditions and thats why you have a doctor, to determine and monitor what you need

A doctor will determine what kind of dosing that you need and will monitor you throughout your trt to see how things are working for you

I am doing testosterone replacement therapy through a doctor in a few months. I'm shopping around and seeing who will take my insurance and who won't and how much it will be before I decide on who to pick
my question is what is the current consensus of a prope TRT dose based on a 200 lb person? and do these doctors like to get your input and go more aggressive or are they less these days

200mgs testosterone/week is a rough dose given to most as TRT so expect that

around 100mg a week

Ultimately it is your doctor's decision, as he knows you best(medically speaking), but usually expect 200-300 mgs weekly, depending on your condition, age etc.

Dylan is correct. Get it sorted so that your levels (in blood tests) are where they should be for your age.

Top Bottom