Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long ?

how long does it take you to come from bj

• 5 to 10 min

Votes: 46 29.5%
  • 10 to 20 min

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • 20 to 40 min

Votes: 36 23.1%
  • 40 or more min

Votes: 21 13.5%

• Total voters
Re: how long does it take you to come from bj ?

I rarely do and if so it usu takes a good while. 20 mins or so

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Re: how long does it take you to come from bj ?

I have, but it's very rare. 7 women in my lifetime have been able too. And some of them I had to help kinda force. If cuz that's all I was getting, and I was younger so it was easier to just pop lol. As far as just relaxing and naturally letting it pop from a bj, pry like 4 girls. I'm just unlucky I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha when executed properly things can go well, one does not just randomly bite a dude's cawk out of the blue. That's grounds for angry dragon.

is a bj always the same with different women?
No, not even the same with the SAME partner.............no 2 BJs are ever really the same.

But, as to time.....there are a lotof variables but to simplify it a great BJ from a partner enjoys it and/or who really has you turned on is going to end a lot sooner than a BJ that is just OK or thatshe just really not into could take forever

if man is excited by new girl, he may cum shorter than usual. Every girl has her own style of bj. It's all about her experience and sensibility.

Top Bottom