Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norditropin Nordiflex Dosage

mrdmd

I have a question concerning Norditropin Nodiflex pens. I have the 10 mg 1.5 ml pen and I have been trying to figure out the dosage conversion to iu's. The pen has a dial up meter starting at .25 mg's going up to like 3 mg's. After searching the Norditropin site I have come to the conclusion that .50 mg's would equal around 2.7 to 3 iu's. Does anyone have any past experience with these pens?

Thanks for any help I get.

I just started taking Norditropin Nordilet Pens 18 days ago

I decided to take it cause iwas on RIptropin at 5ius a day for 6 months and wasn't impressed..

My friend was taking Nutropin AQ and claims that within 4 days noticed fat loss... I have yet to see this with the Norditropin...

I am on 2ius ED...he was only taking 1iu...

how many are you on and when did u start noticing efffects if any?

I just started taking Norditropin Nordilet Pens 18 days ago

I decided to take it cause iwas on RIptropin at 5ius a day for 6 months and wasn't impressed..

My friend was taking Nutropin AQ and claims that within 4 days noticed fat loss... I have yet to see this with the Norditropin...

I am on 2ius ED...he was only taking 1iu...

how many are you on and when did u start noticing efffects if any?

No fat loss noticed in 4 days is caused by HGH at all. Sorry tht's just not gonna happen no matter what brand and dosage you're using. Your friend is plainly either full of it or mistaken as to the cause. 4 months would be a more realistic timeframe for noticing any difference and with a dose as small as 1 ui ed it would probably be more like 6-7 months.

Last edited:
I would agree with rambleon. I've been on HGH on and off for over 5 years and I've never noticed any real changes until I've used it for at least 4 to 6 months and it didn't really matter which on I was using, (as long as it was actually hGH). I generally use 1.5 IU's maintenance and up to 6 IU's for bulking or contest prep.

well im talking pharm grade gh... which aparentlyis much more potent

duh! So am I! In fact I have been on pharm grade hgh for quite some time now. And pharm grade really is much more potent but noticable effects in 4 days is total bullshit aside from sides. You can feel the buzzing palms in days with pharm grade but the fat loss... Come on. Nobody here will take that seriously.

Top Bottom