Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BBF Checking in and saying hi. :D

jasondb

Hey guys my old email got hacked so I can't log in on BBF. Just thought I would check in, see how the old orbies are doing and let everyone know I'm still alive. :p

I've been posting on BB.com but the greater majority of regulars there are sadly, beyond hope.

Holla back. Don't worry no penis pics will be posted. LoL

Oh just in case peeps don't think I am in fact bbf, anyone I have met irl, spoken to over a phone or chatted with on a webcam asking which of those methods I have met/communicated with you via.... or if a mod knows how I can get my old tag back without my original email should I prove I am in fact the real bbf let me know.

BWL, it isn't like anyone on EF hasn't seen my penor... and this 5 minute wait between posts is crazy! :-O

ir3bobgdldb3gve6kodz.jpg

Gabino gave me plat... thanks bor. I can post faster now. ;-)

So how are the orbies and orbettes? Smurfette still a mod orbette?

I've been accused of doing a great many things by mods over the years here... but giving one cancer? This is a first... I plead innocent to the charges against me. :mix:

lol

Forgive my noobish demeanor but who exactly are you (BBF)? I thought you were trollin at first.

Anyhow, welcome back :D

Top Bottom