Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

Those were very detailed instruction, great articel pip88. I kind of stumbled into this forum by accident. I had no idea that people 'homebrewed'. I can see this becoming my next fascination like wine making, and homebrewing (beer, other alcohols). I would much rather learn the process and make it than buy from someone else. Thanks for opening my eyes to a whole new world. I guess I can hold off an placing that order for my 2nd cycle. See you guys later, I have some homework to do now. If there are any other great posts here that someone new should be reading, please let me know.

I totally agree...I have this little kid excitement going on right now, I have heard of some home brewing gear but I too stumbled onto this thread as I just got a trial platinum membership which I will definitely extend to infinity! This is very intriguing and I want to learn more, any chance you could PM me as I have some questions? This is something that I definitely am going to try my OCD tendancies on ;). Thanks for the thread bro, just want to start getting supplies together.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Extremely interested, if anyone wants to pm me. Of course im just looking for hypothetical ways to accomplish this. Hypothetically would only use for my rats.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I have everything ready to go. Im looking for some info and help with the vacuum and filters for doing it in bulk. Please someone pm me ASAP. Thanks

A friend has bottles,caps,stoppers,unsterilized 10ml bottles,crimper,whatman syringe filters, *no vacuum pump/break bleeder , nalgene millipore thing etc- is that ok? time isnt a issue at the moment.) Isn't there a way to do this with the stuff he has ( I know he needs a beaker/glass stirrer and scale) but other than that how would my directions change from the ones listed above? great write up by the way. Thank you. PM Me if you can help and don't feel comfortable posting on here. Much much appreciated.

Top Bottom