Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mesterolone (Proviron) ..wise to split 50mg dose per day?

fredymofo

I got. 50mg tablets of proviron to enhance my Test cycle.. Im planning to do 50mg/day.. Would it make any difference to split the dose 25mg morning and 25mg during noon. ? Or just take the 50mg all it once?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I got. 50mg tablets of proviron to enhance my Test cycle.. Im planning to do 50mg/day.. Would it make any difference to split the dose 25mg morning and 25mg during noon. ? Or just take the 50mg all it once?

Do to the short half life splitting the dose is normal. Twice a day.
Many will only take this once a day but for optimal use splitting the dose is best.

you can split it if you like.. .ive used proviron for years and honestly, i switched to once a day and it literally did not make a stitch of difference so i just stayed once a day

The answer is always going to be 'look at the half life'.

you can split it if you like.. .ive used proviron for years and honestly, i switched to once a day and it literally did not make a stitch of difference so i just stayed once a day

I just take the whole 50mg once a day myself. The half-life is long enough to not really matter.

Top Bottom