Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to increase arms

nobody1

Banned
What would be the best exercises for arrm growth. Imdoing hammer curls, bench,and lateral raise for deltoids, and squats.to target arms. should I try something for rear deltoids and work my triceps more? This does not refer to increasing arm size but what would be the best latt exersise that targets the latts. Im doing latt pull downs but im feeling it more in my arms which I already worked.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if you get flamed for posting this. Here's some quick suggestions to give the guys on here a better idea:
- What are your stats? Age/Height/Weight
- How long have you been working out?
- Post your diet
- Post your overall routine, if you're neglecting deadlifts, squats, bench, and OHP then you need to fix that.

^^^ agreed
i didn't get anything serious done in the gym until i started deadlifting and overhead pressing.
it amazed me how little my strength on seated db presses carried over into overhead pressing. it's a different world altogether.

you need to be doing close grip bench for triceps. and although i dont do any dedicated bicep work, i do find that close grip, palms facing me, pullups / lat pulldowns hit my bis the hardest

I stopped doing any sort of bicep curl and have seen the most growth ever in my 8 years of lifting.

I focused on variations of pull ups and chin ups, dips, different types of pushups, and deadlifting.

Heavy Barbell Curls, strict form with a few sets of ecentrics
Also alternating seated Db raises gives me good growth for biceps!
Triceps, cant go past weighted Dips, and/or close grip bench, finsihed off with seated pushdows or skull crushers mmmmmmmm
Dont forget all your basic compounds to compliment your isolations, like squats, deads,bench, Chins etc

my arms have always been small, even though they are about 17" 17 1/4" right now. I never do any isolation for them. I need to start

I think im not like most ppl though. I would do compound movements, and if you still cant get growth from heavy compound lifts, start adding in isolation.

Top Bottom