Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female bodybuilders versus men

hottybo2

[FONT=&quot]I rarely if ever hear about a female bodybuilder getting injured. Us guys are so obsessed about how strong we are, and many of us pile on the weight and train sloppy. I recently saw a clip of Marika's DVD, and she trained so perfect compared to the men around her. I am convinced the reason so many men get injured is because of our obsession with strength and of course our ego.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any thoughts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

women who know what they are doing have superior form in the gym than men.

but it does not have to be like that. i try and teach all newbies to learn PROPER FORM first. i see too many young guys throw 4 plates on the bar and do horrific deadlifts with zero control and zero form using straps and gloves. it is sad. i would rather you put 25 pounds on each side and do it PROPERLY, that to me is more impressive than someone with shit form doing 4 plates

My wife (and I) train regularly and are always nursing some kind of overuse injury. Actually it's not always but quite frequently. We're 58 so we attribute some of it to that and yes we tend to lift heavier. So yes...it happens.

Attachments

• IMG_2040.jpg
    IMG_2040.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 68
My wife (and I) train regularly and are always nursing some kind of overuse injury. Actually it's not always but quite frequently. We're 58 so we attribute some of it to that and yes we tend to lift heavier. So yes...it happens.
Her arms for 58 look absolutely amazing. Women 25 dont have this type of muscularity. Awesome, im very impressed and motivated for my wife. High 5's all around

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom