Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

i wish way more dudes were gay. more girls for straight bros (though my gay friends all banged hella girls in college, wtf), more cultured society, smaller population

The amount of gay support in the past 2 months has almost doubled. We have celebrities, businessmen, politicians now supporting the gay agenda.

And since the sheep of America always like to believe in what's popular - the support for gay agendas has also increased. If they did a gay marriage vote now, I bet it would pass with flying colors.

r

You're probably right.

Ever since people have shown how angry the prop 8 vote has made some, people now fear getting flack for opposing the gay agenda.

Instead, they just jump on the bandwagon and ride in the gay parade.

Sending terrorist threats to churches, protesting the churches, all of the online blogs and chat rooms encouraging violence against Yes on 8 supporters have all either scared people into going with the flow, or have evn polarized them even further from what the gay community wants.

It's easy to scare the masses. Ask George Bush.

Next election, people, especially those blaques, will be too afraid to vote against gay agendas. They don't want angry people in the streets finding them.

r

dabuff, your attitudes on homosexuality really fucking annoy me. Like...really. I don't disagree that it should be kept out of schools except maybe in health classes when they are discussing human sexuality, but you really need to learn how to make your point without the words "sexual perversion" and talking about things being absolutely "immoral" without prefacing it with "in my opinion."

If someone decided to protest me by calling in gay, I'd fire them for cause before they got the phone hung up.

There are far too many decent people looking for work right now to put-up with that bullshit. Protest on your own time.

Why not? :confused:
It should absolutely be a part of sex ed.

Perfect!

We have Elementary School teachers taking the day off to discuss how to introduce gayness in the classroom.

I'm not one to flip out about this stuff, but if my local schools teach little kids about homosexuality, i'm gonna kick some serious ass.

High School? eh no.

Elementary School?

F.U.C.K. NO!

In no way shape or form should homoseuality, or even heterosexuality be discussed in elementary schools ever. EVER.

Fuck this country for real. On top of the economical shithole we are in, we have sodomites going around preaching tolerance to sodomy and sexual perversion. That's just what this country needs. NOT!

dabuff, your attitudes on homosexuality really fucking annoy me. Like...really. I don't disagree that it should be kept out of schools except maybe in health classes when they are discussing human sexuality, but you really need to learn how to make your point without the words "sexual perversion" and talking about things being absolutely "immoral" without prefacing it with "in my opinion."

But isn't that implicit on an Intrawebs chat board?

Why not? :confused:
It should absolutely be a part of sex ed.

But shouldn't it be presented simply as a fact (i.e. homosexuality exists)?

Then leave it up to the parents to make or forgo the moral judgment.

And also, wouldn't it be safe to keep this out of elementary education entirely?

Top Bottom