Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 weeks on SUST 250...overrated

luxu86

So this is my first cycle after consistent lifting of 4 years natural. I was recommended to first start on test to see how i react which ive bee doing. But Im on my 9th week and so far it doesnt seem as powerful as i expected. Im 33 and started off weighing 158 pounds....now im around 165 (but im sure its not just muscle weight) ive seen people on this site gaining almost 20 pounds more in less time..what am i doing wrong? or am i expecting too much on test alone? i started off 300mg for the first 4 weeks then bumped it up to 500mg per week.Ive noticed i become more vascular but my muscle size doesnt seem much bigger and strenght hasnt changed much.

i also got the stuff from that domestic site you all like to talk about, i did blood work few weeks after starting and my test level went from 210 to over 1000 so i know the product isnt fake lol Also, what pct would u recommend after im done? thanks alot guys!!

I'm talking about blood levels. If you're barely over 1000 ng/dL your stuff is severely under dosed. Hence, blood levels within TRT ranges.

really ? this was 2 weeks after starting the product. it went from 210 to 1110. I guess i should check it again once im done with the cycle. That would suck if the products was underdosed wtf!!

If your test was 210 natural shouldn’t you be on TRT anyway? I’m in the UK so we use nmol but I just checked and your normal range starts at 279

Top Bottom