Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ego lifting in etiquette

PLarezord

so I was training the other day at my gym and we have a mat and it's usually pretty cool the way we share the area and let each other work in. But today there was a dick who didn't let me work in and said he had two more sets. He had it all, a belt, strap, chalk (which isn’t allowed in the gym), and wraps to hold the weight. he kept slamming the way down with awful form and then he get up and walk around the gym for about 10 minutes like he was so cool. Then he came back and did another set and then told me I have one more set after. Without letting me work in. What should I do in a situation like this would you go and complain to a manager or just let it go?

That's called hardcore ego hommie, these guys are usually jokers and ignore them just do your thing

He is most likely big time looser, so let him be, life will punish him, but you can mention to the management, so they can explain to him the rules

so I was training the other day at my gym and we have a mat and it's usually pretty cool the way we share the area and let each other work in. But today there was a dick who didn't let me work in and said he had two more sets. He had it all, a belt, strap, chalk (which isn’t allowed in the gym), and wraps to hold the weight. he kept slamming the way down with awful form and then he get up and walk around the gym for about 10 minutes like he was so cool. Then he came back and did another set and then told me I have one more set after. Without letting me work in. What should I do in a situation like this would you go and complain to a manager or just let it go?

bro once you get swole guys gonna respect you and move outta yo way in those situations

if this type of shit happens a lot at a gym you go to then its time to find a new gym. talk to the manager and explain to him what happened and that you would like to be let out of your contract and insist they release you or fix the issue

Top Bottom