Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendonitis on steroids

Billyma

I'm a female and I have been using steroids for the past six weeks. I'm 42 years old, I'm using Winstrol at 5 mg a day. I was under the assumption that was a low dosage because my ex boyfriend used to use ten times that amount. I have been dealing with a lot of tendonitis in my wrists and elbows since the past week. Is this normal?

from winstrol you can get dry joints and with women its even worse
you should switch to anavar 2.5mgs-5mgs max per day and you'll see the tendonitis go away
add some sarms to it for a good stack, anavar 2.5mgs + cardarine 10mgs

I believe females should not use steroids, too many side effects. Try sarms or NATURAL sarms replacement like OSTAZOL; CARDAZOL; NUTROZOL

I'm a female and I have been using steroids for the past six weeks. I'm 42 years old, I'm using Winstrol at 5 mg a day. I was under the assumption that was a low dosage because my ex boyfriend used to use ten times that amount. I have been dealing with a lot of tendonitis in my wrists and elbows since the past week. Is this normal?

Yes and I'd prefer you to KNOW about potential side effects before using a drug.

The winstrol is drying you out to much, happens to me everytime. But I wouldnt advise a female to be using anabolics.

Use cardazol or ostazol preworkout both work way better also add n2jointrx …building blocks needed to repair and maintain optimal joints, ligaments and bones

Top Bottom