Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar pumps too much

FrankGore3030

For those of you experienced in anavar and/or creatine in your cycle, please chime in.

Every workout, the pumps are wayyy to much. Whatever muscle I'm hitting gets ROCK hard and unbearable. I can't do cardio for more than 10 mins before my shins and calfs feel like they're going to explode. I can't walk straight after 10 mins of cardio, I have to hobble everywhere till my pumps go away. On back days, I walk around like I have a stick up my ass.

I've been taking creatine 5g 30min before the gym.

I'm currently 14days into my cycle. The pumps started around day 6. Strength increase around the same time. I'm sitting at 205lbs. Absolutely no sides other than libido is lowering, and it takes me forever to cum. My boys down there are definitely getting smaller so I am starting to get suppressed. I really need this test-e to kick in ASAP.

Should I scale down the var to 30mg?

UGL stuff tested and passed with labmax and highly reviewed.

Current cycle
1-6 Anavar 60mg ED / 20mg every 8 hours.
1-12 test-e 500mg WK
4-12 hcg 250iu twice a week
14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25
14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20

27yr old/6ft/200lbs/13%bf start of cycle.

Any advice/comments/opinions appreciated.

Get some Taurine in there to help with the pumps. It does wonders for that and should help tremendously. Take 10-15g preworkout and the same post workout.

Are you running an AI? Your estrogen may be high, contributing to loss of libido. I would run some Liquidex AI at 2ml per day on cycle.

I would get more in your PCT. Clomid and Nolva isn't going to do it for recovery.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

okay a few things for me to comment on.

1. pumps are a good thing.. they shuttle in nutrients into your muscle and bring in blood etc, but if they become crippling in your case they can become counter productive. DROP YOUR DOSE.. go down to 40mg bro.. I know a lot of forums you hear of guys running high var dosages but trust me you don't need as much as others claim. I only run 40-50mg per day and its ample if its real actual var! also consider taking taurine which will help with pumps

2. since var is not an estrogenic or androgenic its a good idea to run a low dose of either test, tren or SOMETHING else that is androgenic to give things a kick and keep your libido strong. you won't get aggressive on var cause of the low androgens and that can give you the appearance of losing libido when you are really just losing bedroom aggressiveness.

3. you are spending a fortune on legit var but your pct is absolute dogshit!! I hate seeing guys waste money on a var cycle and then lose everything because of a shitty pct. get on a real pct!

4. you need to grab some hcgenerate or ES from NTBM right now to give you relief

Thanks for the replies fellas.

I will buy some taurine tonight and drop my dose to 40mg.

I'm not sure about point 2 cuz I mentioned that I'm on 500mg test-e a week already.

I will be starting HCG @ 250iu twice a week starting week 4 and my pct already consists of the bread and butter clomid/nolva. I don't know about dogshit, LOL. I also have airimidex on hand for bloating/acne/gyno. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Thanks for the replies fellas.

I will buy some taurine tonight and drop my dose to 40mg.

I'm not sure about point 2 cuz I mentioned that I'm on 500mg test-e a week already.

I will be starting HCG @ 250iu twice a week starting week 4 and my pct already consists of the bread and butter clomid/nolva. I don't know about dogshit, LOL. I also have airimidex on hand for bloating/acne/gyno. Thanks for the suggestions though.

clomid/nolva pct was a good pct 20 years ago. today its useless to stack 2 SERM's together like that, you only get a temporary bounce in your T levels then once you stop they come crashing down. but you will find that out on your own

Top Bottom