Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

Been doing alot of reserch on home brews, intreseted in making my own tren, where is a safe and reliable place to order fina pellets

Hi pip88,

When you get the filtered result from the nalgene/millipore filter, how do you keep it sterile?
Do you use a laminar flow hood to fill the 10ml vials, or do you just fill them, add the rubber stopper and crimp?

Is better to use presterilized/sealed vials, or to sterilize them yourself? How would you go about sterilizing a bunch of vials? They are cheaper unsterilized.

Thanks

very timely article as I am trying to lose weight before the holidays so that I can look my best when I visit my relatives. These tips are sure to come in hand.

damn good guide pip....i have been searching and searching for stuff on how to bake....i think its the best one ive seen....question on the filter systems can you reuse them or do they only last for so long? are there filter papers you put in them or is it already in them?

damn good guide pip....i have been searching and searching for stuff on how to bake....i think its the best one ive seen....question on the filter systems can you reuse them or do they only last for so long? are there filter papers you put in them or is it already in them?

Cant reuse them because they come sterile and you would be cross contaminating. They come like that with the filter paper already in it. You can by a set up that you have to swap out papers but its expensive since you can only buy papers in bulk.

Top Bottom