Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight, how??

Hey everyone! Howz every one? I am new member to this forum, so I would like to tell u something about myself.
I am 182cm tall with approximately 95-kilogram weight. I am overweight so that’s why I joined this forum so that I could shed the extra layer of fat from my body.
I want some tips about what exercise I should do or which supplements work? And above all how can I keep myself motivated towards losing weight.
Thanks in advance….

[FONT=&quot]I honestly think that tongkat ali from vital herbal is a supplement I can use for the long term. I’ve experience better quality in sustained energy throughout the day, better sleep quality according to my Fitbit tracker and libido according to my fiancé. LOL. I actually recommended that my fiancé take it as well. Good results in a very short time frame.[/FONT]

Hey everyone! Howz every one? I am new member to this forum, so I would like to tell u something about myself.
I am 182cm tall with approximately 95-kilogram weight. I am overweight so that’s why I joined this forum so that I could shed the extra layer of fat from my body.
I want some tips about what exercise I should do or which supplements work? And above all how can I keep myself motivated towards losing weight.
Thanks in advance….

you do any cycles or whats your deal?
how lean do you want to get?

Top Bottom