Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

failing to cut on cycle

robinbird

my cutting cycle has not been a success i am sorry to say. i'm 190 pounds, 5 8 and around 18% body fat. i am doing nutrobal, tren and mast with test. i dropped the test when gyno flared up and am using nolva and caber. i was getting in a lot of fights with the wife and my diet was hard to keep on point cause i was hungry all the time. what is going on here?

what is going on is you are learning the hard way that steroids don't burn fat or cause weight loss. they were designed to grow mass and prevent mass wasting in the first place.

you want to cut down FIRST. get closer to 10%. then you can use steroids. at 18% you have no business using them

go with sarms instead. a simple GW and osta stack will work great for you

my cutting cycle has not been a success i am sorry to say. i'm 190 pounds, 5 8 and around 18% body fat. i am doing nutrobal, tren and mast with test. i dropped the test when gyno flared up and am using nolva and caber. i was getting in a lot of fights with the wife and my diet was hard to keep on point cause i was hungry all the time. what is going on here?
Well, tren can easily make you act like a dick if you're not prepared for how it affects you. Then add in hunger, I'd say that probably explains fighting with the wife.

I would not run tren if I could not control my temper, that's not fair to either the wife or kids if you have. Most cases the fight is probably your fault when on tren [emoji1], and if not it sure as hell not gonna help you resolve it if you can't control it.
Not worth ruining your marriage...

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

It sounds like you didn't know what the f**k you was doing.

You started too fat.

You used Nutrobal - which INCREASES hunger. How good of an idea is that on a diet?

I could carry on

I mean, everything about this is wrong. You need to stop all of it, and do a lot more research on steroids and their uses. You would have been far better served by cardarine and dietary changes.

your body fat was too high to start with... you are trying to make steroids do things they are not intended for either... you need to focus on getting consistent and disciplined with your diet and training first man... you can go with sarms first to help you drop body fat but your diet and training has to be on point regardless of what you take...

I would get off all the gear, especially at 18% body fat. Focus on your diet. Once that is locked in and you have proper time off, try just a SARMs cycle.

Top Bottom