Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any vets still here???? Getting ready to run one.

You don't need any vets holding your hand if you wanna do a cycle.
True that, and not looking for guidance or anyone in particular more or less just doing a role call for old timers. Believe it or not at one time this forum was at the top of all internet bodybuilding forums. Alot of vets with info that at the time wasn't really available except magazines and some of the other forums that were just then starting to blow up. It was more of an underground cult like group of dudes in the early 2ks when UGs choices were few and domestics were guarded instead of promoted. Also the attitudes between iron brothers was more respectful before the trolls and forums "gurus" became the norm. The info and conversations were raw and pertinent instead of skeptical and full of drama. Call me old, outdated or what you want but the truth has been watered down and mixed with alot of marketing since those days so forgive me for digging for folks whose opinions I actually value.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

No more RADAR, Swole or need2? I joined 15 years ago, I'm an old man now, seen alot change in the game over the years but Tren is still king[emoji23] I haven't touched a SARM yet but I'm reading some good things. I got alot to catch up on, spent best part of past 6 years in Middle East before retiring.

I knew all those guys. I've been here since 09.to 10 Those guys unfortunately arent here anymore

True that, and not looking for guidance or anyone in particular more or less just doing a role call for old timers. Believe it or not at one time this forum was at the top of all internet bodybuilding forums. Alot of vets with info that at the time wasn't really available except magazines and some of the other forums that were just then starting to blow up. It was more of an underground cult like group of dudes in the early 2ks when UGs choices were few and domestics were guarded instead of promoted. Also the attitudes between iron brothers was more respectful before the trolls and forums "gurus" became the norm. The info and conversations were raw and pertinent instead of skeptical and full of drama. Call me old, outdated or what you want but the truth has been watered down and mixed with alot of marketing since those days so forgive me for digging for folks whose opinions I actually value.

Hey brother! Welcome back. I remember that time for sure. This was definitely the the top forum by far. I was a member here back around 2002 -2005. My username was JC Grifter back then. When I re-joined last year, I definitely didn’t remember that log in lol. Those guys are definitely long gone. I like to still read here and answer when I can. There’s some good guys here that always have some good advice to questions.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Back in 98/99 I used to make runs to TJ-Mex and sell it on Elite Fitness Forms under Handle “Flexxleaner” logged in Windows 97. Back in those days no website we did it good old fashioned way in order supply the demand! We still here bro, just getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it’s been about 4 years since I have been on here. I can’t remember my email or password from back then but my username was Bulldog333. I am getting back in the game after a long hiatus. My SG account was rendered in active after 2 years so I lost my access over there. Good to still see some familiar faces!

Well it’s been about 4 years since I have been on here. I can’t remember my email or password from back then but my username was Bulldog333. I am getting back in the game after a long hiatus. My SG account was rendered in active after 2 years so I lost my access over there. Good to still see some familiar faces!

We can help you restore your account if you can verify details about the old one.

Top Bottom