Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon dosing periods

DasKaiser89

Hey, so I’m starting a pheno/dbol/sustanon cycle today with tren A on the back end. I’m going to be using beligas sustanon 500. I’ve never used sustanon before, probably should have gone with 250mg/ml.

What should my injection interval be for sustanon 500?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Yeah, I mean I do 220mg a week test c for TRT. The most I’ve ever added on top of that is 100mg test p eod.

okay so what are you asking? if you want to add in sustanon then add in 500mg

Hey, so I’m starting a pheno/dbol/sustanon cycle today with tren A on the back end. I’m going to be using beligas sustanon 500. I’ve never used sustanon before, probably should have gone with 250mg/ml.

What should my injection interval be for sustanon 500?

If you have sustanon 500 thats 500mgs/ml DO NOT inject the whole 1ml at one time

i would heat up the vial nice and warm and inject 1/2 ML Monday and 1/2 ml thursday
so 250mgs mon/250mgs thur

if you do too much at once the pain PIP will be high

also make sure you have aromasin and n2guard
aromasin 12.5mgs E3d
n2guard 7caps/day organ liver kidney support

preworkout i use ostazol m1mk right now 3 caps really helps me push the pump and mental game

I would be very hesitant to inject a full ML of that sir. Sustanon can carry PIP at just a 250ML amount so 500 seems to be quite too much

If you have sustanon 500 thats 500mgs/ml DO NOT inject the whole 1ml at one time

i would heat up the vial nice and warm and inject 1/2 ML Monday and 1/2 ml thursday
so 250mgs mon/250mgs thur

if you do too much at once the pain PIP will be high

also make sure you have aromasin and n2guard
aromasin 12.5mgs E3d
n2guard 7caps/day organ liver kidney support

preworkout i use ostazol m1mk right now 3 caps really helps me push the pump and mental game

Honestly I did the whole 1ml at once….and yeah my fucking quad was on fire lmao

okay so what are you asking? if you want to add in sustanon then add in 500mg

No, what I really meant was, some places I see to dose every week, some every two weeks, and some up to every 4 weeks. I know they are very long acting eaters I just want to make sure if I’m gonna hit 500mg at a time that I’m spacing it correctly

Top Bottom