Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well, I am down to 218

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
another 23 lbs and I should be good. That last surgery and last year in general wiped me out big time. My physique went to hell in a hand basket. Another reason why woman and relationships are not worth it. Just thought I would throw that in there.

All I know is I am glad to be free agaiin!

another 23 lbs and I should be good. That last surgery and last year in general wiped me out big time. My physique went to hell in a hand basket. Another reason why woman and relationships are not worth it. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Fuggin excuses...pfft. (jk!)

Glad to her you are making process. I am under 200. Recovering from the surgery was quick for me but I have been very cautious hitting the very heavy weights doing more circuits and machines. I need to upp the cardio more though. I've been running more lately which is good.

That is what I have been doing. I just upped my cardio to 1 hour a day. The first 8 months after the hernia surgery, my stomach would cramp from 10 sit ups or 2 minutes of sex. It is getting stronger, but the lower abs still stick out from being slice open. It sucks big time. Now getting the diet on track is harder, but it is coming along. One thing I find is that the more you diet to compete etc, the harder it is each time out to get the same results since your body quickly adapts to the previous regime. I so want to look like my avatar again!

That is what I have been doing. I just upped my cardio to 1 hour a day. The first 8 months after the hernia surgery, my stomach would cramp from 10 sit ups or 2 minutes of sex. It is getting stronger, but the lower abs still stick out from being slice open. It sucks big time. Now getting the diet on track is harder, but it is coming along. One thing I find is that the more you diet to compete etc, the harder it is each time out to get the same results since your body quickly adapts to the previous regime. I so want to look like my avatar again!

I had the same problems. I still have slight pulling on the corners of the patch (mine is big though 12 x 18 inches). I don't think it will every go away. When I am lifting I pay special attention to the pain and I do not push it.

The damn bulge is what gets me. My BF is still high by my standards so that may be part of the problem. Once I get it down and if it is still there I am going to look into lipo.

Diet is an issue with me too. Mine is pretty tight compared to normal people but the age factor (plus I am on thyroid meds) makes it harder for me to drop weight like I used to. I'm trying to pack on mass at the same time so I always err on the eat more than eat less. My body responds great to cardio but with the schedule I have I never skip the gym but I'll keep the cardio short if needed. Circuits have been awesome though. I never really did them except when I was in the military. I've seen good progress not resting between sets and mixing it up. It isn't the best way to put on slabs of muscle though.

After reading all of this I am going to hammer out my diet tomorrow and keep it very tight over the next 12 weeks. I need a kick in the ass and putting it on paper and following it is probably what I need.

I had ACL surgery may of 07. I did ok last year with training, but this year so far has been the best yet. It sucks, but you'll get there!

28miyhu.jpg

Top Bottom