Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

public nail clipping/filing: yay or nay?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
i was sitting on the sidewalk, in the sun this morning at my favorite cawfee shop, enjoying the damn near perfect weather here in the big sleazy....

kept hearing this rhymatic clip, clip, clip....

5 chairs away, away from all the others, was this gal clipping and filing her nails.

i couldn't deceide if this was in bad taste or not.

wadduathinkboutit? :coffee:

Poor social etiquette. Should have thrown your coffee in her face thus subsequently scalding it & doing society a modest favour.

I wouldnt have a problem with filing (unless it looked like sawdust flying off her fingers), but clipping is something reserved for at home.

ive never clipped in public. . .but i regularly whip out my mini-leatherman and give mine a good old filing any darn time they look like they need them. . .heck. . .i think ive even done it in church a time or two :)

it's gross, and unfortunately, my grandfather does it. he's super wealthy and takes out his nail clippers at every meal.

I literally believe that this is grounds to punch a person in the face. And their child if one exists and is in close proximity.

These people are literally cutting off parts of their body and depositing them in publically shared spaces.

Top Bottom