Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sides with Winstrol

curryreomo

I have tried using anavar already and got decent results but I want to try something stronger, and I read about women using Winstrol with some success because it is more strong. I want to increase my strength and I also want to cut down harder to help me reach my goals. What are the side effects I should be looking for if I were to run 10 mg a day of winstrol?

i got no sides from winstrol but dry joints
you should go with at least 40mgs of winstrol per day

I have tried using anavar already and got decent results but I want to try something stronger, and I read about women using Winstrol with some success because it is more strong. I want to increase my strength and I also want to cut down harder to help me reach my goals. What are the side effects I should be looking for if I were to run 10 mg a day of winstrol?

sister #1 side with winstrol bad temper. my ex beat me with bat one night cause i ate her out wrong.

winstrol can give females like you virilization problems

Try primo if you want something different. Anavar is still the only other thing I recommend for females. I would not touch winny.

Top Bottom