Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best program?

MelindaJones11

[FONT=&quot]Hi, I am a longtime lurker and my weight hit that enough-is-enough-point.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I already lost five pounds in the three weeks I have been changing my lifestyle and started weightlifting three times a week, for stress relief, personal enjoyment and against muscle loss.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thing is, I noticed, that my shoulders, back and arms have been growing quite a bit, so I would like some advice on a more suitable routine for still fitting into my button-downs.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I currently go to the gym three times a week, following the beginners routine from aworkoutroutine.com with alternating workouts:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All Exercises in three sets of ten with the same weight.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Workout A:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Squats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Benchpress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rows[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Workout B:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deadlifts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shoulderpress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pull-Ups (still assisted)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So, since only my upper body possesses superhero potential, can you tell me if a different number of sets (more with less repetitions, less with more???) would be better for the arm and shoulder exercises?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance,[/FONT]

there are 2 stickies in the weight training section

on splits and on 5x5's.. either will work perfectly fine but since you are female you might do well on split routines. i personally don't like your split routine as it is now.. to much mish mash. i would strive to do something like a push/pull/leg split instead

Hi, I am a longtime lurker and my weight hit that enough-is-enough-point.

I already lost five pounds in the three weeks I have been changing my lifestyle and started weightlifting three times a week, for stress relief, personal enjoyment and against muscle loss.

Thing is, I noticed, that my shoulders, back and arms have been growing quite a bit, so I would like some advice on a more suitable routine for still fitting into my button-downs.

I currently go to the gym three times a week, following the beginners routine from aworkoutroutine.com with alternating workouts:
All Exercises in three sets of ten with the same weight.

Workout A:
Squats
Benchpress
Rows

Workout B:
Deadlifts
Shoulderpress
Pull-Ups (still assisted)

So, since only my upper body possesses superhero potential, can you tell me if a different number of sets (more with less repetitions, less with more???) would be better for the arm and shoulder exercises?

Thanks in advance,

Buy new ones.

Top Bottom