Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace side effects

NatAaly

I’m doing 50mg a day of trenbolone acetate

I’m also running some test with it, not sure on dose but its like 200mg or so a week
It's been 5 days on this and I still haven't had the results that I'm looking for. How long will it take for the stuff to kick in and why am I not gaining? My friend got on it and after three days he added like 40 lb to his bench press

Five days?? five days??? what exactly do you expect in only five days here man? have you done one ounce of research on your own? Did you really just say you are "not sure" of how much test you are using???

No, your friend did not add 40 pounds to his bench in three days... LMFAO... what nonsense

Tren is not something you want to take lightly. Sounds to me like you are putting too much faith in what your friend tells you. I’d suggest you do your own research. Everyone’s body responds differently to steroids. Also adding too much weight to your lifts in such a short timeframe sounds like a recipe for an injury. You should know the exact dose of every compound you use in case you have sides.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m doing 50mg a day of trenbolone acetate

I’m also running some test with it, not sure on dose but its like 200mg or so a week
It's been 5 days on this and I still haven't had the results that I'm looking for. How long will it take for the stuff to kick in and why am I not gaining? My friend got on it and after three days he added like 40 lb to his bench press

5 days you're not going to get great results
you need at least 2 weeks
and make sure you add cardarine for tren cough and n2guard for kidney issues

tren has sides mostly cough and prolactin
for tren cough use cardarine
for prolactin use dostinex

tren sides
prolactin = dostinex
kidneys = n2guard
cough = cardarine

Top Bottom