Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!!!Looking for some supp advice!!!

Rodbuster

So summer is over and school has started. so im looking to bulk again.
stats
age 22 5'9 190-195ish 9% ish BF
Goal is around 15 pounds
Im looking to stay off the juice/pro-hormones and such. I have done a few cycles in the past or different things, but my supps have almost always been like this
Post-workout - Cyto sport complete whey about 24G of protein(1 1/4 servings)
- 5 G of creatine mono
Night time - ON casein with an egg in it.
i eat as good as possible a shyet load of eggs, chicken beef potatoes and ofcourse lots of veges and fruit.
During my lacrosse season i took 200mg and 8 mg of ephed before games/ practices.

so now im needing some ideas on what to take now!!! I will be working out each night at 8PM and WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE after the workout.

I WANT A GOOD PREWORKOUT IM GUESSING A N.O. PRODUCT. (JACKED?? N2KTS??)
MAYBE A DIFFERENT PROTEIN?? WHAT DO YOU THINK??
IM THINKING I WANT TO STOP TAKING CASEIN ASWELL MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE FOR NIGHT TIME SOME TYPE OF MINCILLIAR PROTEIN.

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!!
RoDmAN

My recommendation for a pre-workout supp would be Xpand by Dymatize, great pump and caffine boost....but I don't know how easily (no pun intended) you'll get to sleep afterwards....if you're looking for a protein; Dymatize is a win-win choice as well, that Chocolate mint in no joke...

Creatine is also a good choice @ 22.......and lotts of food...

~EZ

haha ya the sleep in imparative!! gotta be up at 7 again the next day haha
thanks for the tips ill be looking into them!! :)

just get the caffeinated stuff in early enough in the day to not mess with your sleep... probably not urgent now if you're still trying to get big and don't mind some junk on your body, but eventually when you're focusing on good lean gains, the fruits, carbs, and sugary stuff will get more limited.

Top Bottom