Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS from MuscleRage experience?

doejohn

Good Broly
Platinum
So I've been into AAS for a decade or so, and been doing self-prescribed trt with a cycle now and then for a few years now. In the process of getting prescription for trt from the doctor now, wich is a long process in Norway.

Anyways.. I've taken interest into SARMS, and been reading into it somewhat.
I ordered a "Quad-stack" from MuscleRage in UK, wich supposed to contain Osta+Cardarine+MK-677+LGD.

Anyone have any experience with this brand? Been reading that there's a lot of "fake" SARMS out there.

I'm not familiar with that brand, however you are wise to be wary of fakes. Since SARMs are fairly expensive, many profiteering companies fake them with prohormones and such.

maybe dylan can tell you about that brand. i do not know anything about UK. mobster lives in the UK

i myself, stick to sarms1 and yes they ship to UK.. hit me up for a code
Thanks for the offer.
Maybe I was a bit unclear.
I live in Norway, and ordered from MuscleRage who are stationed in, and ship from UK. ( https://www.musclerage.co.uk/ )

As far as I know ordering from US is not an option for me due to strict customs in Norway.
UK is easier as it's inside the EU.

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

I'm not familiar with that brand, however you are wise to be wary of fakes. Since SARMs are fairly expensive, many profiteering companies fake them with prohormones and such.
Ye, that's what I've read about. Wich made me wonder if anyone had any experience with this brand.
I first bought Cardarine from a "third-party" supplier here in Norway, and he sent me this brand, cost about 4-5x the times I would've payed by ordering directly from MuscleRage.

So I thought I should give it ago ordering directly from them, kinda expected it to get stopped at customs, but it got through.

This is the bottle and label of the stack I bought, if that's helpful to anyone. Screenshot_20190911-093922_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190911-093926_Chrome.jpg

NEVER use anything that claims to stack multiple sarms in one like that... NEVER... that is not even close to a reputable brand whatsoever.. literally, if you paid me, i wouldnt use those

NEVER use anything that claims to stack multiple sarms in one like that... NEVER... that is not even close to a reputable brand whatsoever.. literally, if you paid me, i wouldnt use those
Hmm.. Ok, not good [emoji849]
Like I said I'm new to SARMS, so kinda just took a chance on ordering from them.
Even though I quickly suspected I might've been a bit too impulsive. Hence my post.....

Do you live in Europe?
If so, where would you suggest getting SARMS from?

Hmm.. Ok, not good [emoji849]
Like I said I'm new to SARMS, so kinda just took a chance on ordering from them.
Even though I quickly suspected I might've been a bit too impulsive. Hence my post.....

Do you live in Europe?
If so, where would you suggest getting SARMS from?

if you email esarms customer service, they will ship to you in europe

if you email esarms customer service, they will ship to you in europe
Even regular supplements as protein, preworkout etc is hard to get through to Norway due to origin country beeing outside EU, "third country" etc. There's different rules within countries inside europe.
Could be that protein etc falls in under "Food safety authorities", but I doubt other supplements have less strict rules.

I definitely feel some effect from the product I have though, both effect and side effect.
Increased pump, hunger, retaining water.

Also just got of tren a when I started the Sarms, and dropping testo to trt-ish level. 150-200mg.

I will check out the possibility to order from esarms in the future, but I do believe it is as I said.

Top Bottom