Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countering MK677/Nutrobol/Ibutamoren bloat

GNXClone

Has anyone tried Lasix to help get rid of the stomach bloat? If so, did it work for you?

The stomach bloat is insane. I actually gained 10lbs on my first dose, in one day! Dosing at 12.5mg 2x/day for 25mg total. I've done a lot of Googling but all I find is mention of dandelion root extract, which I don't imagine would work as well as furosemide.

I watch my salt intake, I supplement with potassium. I keep my sugar and carb intake very low. I drink a lot of water.

I tried stopping the MK677 for a day and the bloat didn't subside at all. I thought it might since I gained it all in one day.

I'd really like to reap the beneficial anti-aging effects of increased GH, but this bloat makes me want to toss the stuff in the trash.

I'm also taking 200mg test-cyp and 400mg tren-enan per week. I've been doing great with just these two compounds, but they're not helping my skin look any younger. If anything, I think the androgenics are making my skin looks worse.

Well, I changed my Google keywords to use "GH" instead of MK677 and the like and I got a lot of great info.

Out of desparation, I also went ahead and took 80mg of Lasix. I think I've pissed out a few lbs already. Lol

I would go with something more natural and safer like dandelion root. The 677 bloat does eventually pass as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Out of desparation, I also went ahead and took 80mg of Lasix. I think I've pissed out a few lbs already. Lol

dude for the love of buddha do not use diuretics to get rid of water weight!

you will actually deplete your body of electrolytes and cause very serious problems in your body.

Always start with a low dosage of MK-677 and slowly work your way up over time. Same with HGH. I tell this to everyone. Never start at the recommended dosage with these compounds.

Lasix is one of the harshest diuretic you can find and unless you know exactly what you are doing I would not recommend messing up with it.

Woah yeah definitely avoid diuretics man. Stick with things like dandelion root.

Well, I changed my Google keywords to use "GH" instead of MK677 and the like and I got a lot of great info.

You need to stop doing senseless things out of desperation. You can cause some serious problems using prescription diuretics. That's also temporary. Your body will rebound like a mother and add even more water weight than before

Top Bottom