Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week blood results

Chemaltered

Good Broly
Platinum
Hi everyone, as promised I received my 6 week bloods back today and I have to say I am impressed with the quality of product from Domestic Supply.

I am currently running 600 test E and 600 Mast E along 1mg/week of adex(1/2 pill injection days).

All bio markers look good, although hematocrit is at 48, so I will be watching this when I retest in week 12.

The results are very impressive:
Total T-4,279

Free T-1,925

E2- 73

I am thinking I will leave things as they are, unless one of you veterans thinks I should adjust something.

As stated I will be retesting in week 12, and going back to trt dose in week 15.

Have a great day😎

Wow, those numbers are very impressive. We are definitely lucky to have such great sponsors on the forum. Keep us updated on your progress.

Wow, those numbers are very impressive. We are definitely lucky to have such great sponsors on the forum. Keep us updated on your progress.

Yes we are! I will, I’m loving the Masteron, keeping me bloat free and feeling good, and it is making a very positive impact on free t. The test is smooth as silk with no pip. Up about 13 pounds right now, we shall see what I can do over the next few weeks👍 And more importantly, how much I can keep🤣

13 pounds in just 6 weeks?? how?? are u eating more often? or does the supplement make u more hungrier? im on test sustanon and i dont feel any increase in appetite...

13 pounds in just 6 weeks?? how?? are u eating more often? or does the supplement make u more hungrier? im on test sustanon and i dont feel any increase in appetite...

Well yes, I am in a 700-1,000 calorie surplus during cycle. Granted most of the weight this early is just glycogen and water I would suspect. But yes, I eat more and more often on cycle and I recommend you do the same👍

Top Bottom