Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

##### Anavar

Re: Anavar

Read the rules plase. I already changed your title. You are NOT allowed to mention UG lab names here.

Have you done steroid before?

Sorry about that!, You've probably guessed that I am a newby from my post mess up!

This is gonna be my first time with gear,

Currently training hard and not getting the results,

Diet = 5-6 small meals a day

Typically
1 protein shake & oats
2 Tuna & Brown Rice
3 Protein Shake or bar
4 Lean protein & Veg
5 Protein Shake & Flax Oil

Not been completely strict on the diet all the time though, so know I could achieve more by tightening, just want to get some speedier results really so am gonna try Ananvar.

Any cycle recommendations? (Female, 5ft 6, 135 pounds)

Thanks

Sorry about that!, You've probably guessed that I am a newby from my post mess up!

This is gonna be my first time with gear,

Currently training hard and not getting the results,

Diet = 5-6 small meals a day

Typically
1 protein shake & oats
2 Tuna & Brown Rice
3 Protein Shake or bar
4 Lean protein & Veg
5 Protein Shake & Flax Oil

Not been completely strict on the diet all the time though, so know I could achieve more by tightening, just want to get some speedier results really so am gonna try Ananvar.

Any cycle recommendations? (Female, 5ft 6, 135 pounds)

Thanks

I am going to copy your thread to the women's section.

The ladies are great and will help you with all of your questions and support you in your goals.

Thandie is awesome with diet.

One thing I can see that would make a difference is to reduce the number of protein shakes and eat real food. There isn't much veg in your diet either.

We will want a bit more information please, like how long have you been training, how many calories are you eating a day, how much protein, carbs fats.

Also, what sort of training are you doing?

For example are you doing full body workouts, a split, HIT, DC...???

I am asking you this as steroids won't make much of a difference if you training and diet are not in order.

All the sides for few results, I am sure that is not your goal.

Also, what had you decide to try steroids? Just my curiosity.

I train cardio in the morning - 5 to 6 days a week for 45mins to 1hr, mix steady state crosser and HIT Stepmill or spin class, and lift weights i the evening 4-5 times a week, split, Chest & Triceps, Back & Abs, Legs, Shoulders & Biceps. (4 excercises per part, 8 to 12 reps, 4 sets)

I know that diet must be about 90% for me and I struggle to stick all the time and end up pigging out every 6 or 7 days which I need to STOP! The protein drinks are due to conveneince when at work but any suggestions on convenient alternatives would be appreciated. I tend to aim for 1300 cals per day.

I have heard that Anavar produces some good results with minimum sides for women and I have seen girls at the gym who I have been told take it and they look great so I want to give it a go.

I train cardio in the morning - 5 to 6 days a week for 45mins to 1hr, mix steady state crosser and HIT Stepmill or spin class, and lift weights i the evening 4-5 times a week, split, Chest & Triceps, Back & Abs, Legs, Shoulders & Biceps. (4 excercises per part, 8 to 12 reps, 4 sets)

I know that diet must be about 90% for me and I struggle to stick all the time and end up pigging out every 6 or 7 days which I need to STOP! The protein drinks are due to conveneince when at work but any suggestions on convenient alternatives would be appreciated. I tend to aim for 1300 cals per day.

I have heard that Anavar produces some good results with minimum sides for women and I have seen girls at the gym who I have been told take it and they look great so I want to give it a go.

I have a few suggestions that may help

1. I think you may be overtraining, for example when you train chest, you hit your triceps at the same time, so you really only need to do one or two exercises for tris. Same situation for bis.

If you post up your entire routine, then we can make some adjustments to alter it.

2. How long have you been doing this routine? The body gets used to doing the same thing, it is good to mix it up with some really heavy weights, so dropping the reps to 6-8, or going for something like German high volume training for a week.

3. You are not eating enough to build any significant muscle. In fact, for the amount that you are training, you are probably under your basal metabolic rate.

This is just a rough calculation, there are more accurate ones, but I think you would do far better eating around 1800-1900 kcals.

Muscle needs fuel to build.

There are a couple of great stickies at the top about diet and steroids I highly recommend you read.

If you are going to use steroids, then start out with a low dose, 5 mg/day as you don't know how you will respond and as you have UG steroids, they could be anything or they could be overdosed.

Top Bottom