Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get my legs big ?

Gettinbig805

Good Broly
Platinum
Does anyone know some good mass building exercises for legs I’ve been having a lot of trouble putting size on that part of my body I don’t know if it’s something I’m doing wrong or what

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Squats, deadlifts, leg extensions, lunges, leg presses, etc.

what kind of exercises are you doing?

I’ve been doing leg extensions, leg press leg curls, standing/seated calf raise. I have not been doing Squats because I had a back surgery about a year ago on my L5 and I was afraid of injuring it again I think I might body is used to the routine I’ve been doing though is the problem

I’ve been doing leg extensions, leg press leg curls, standing/seated calf raise. I have not been doing Squats because I had a back surgery about a year ago on my L5 and I was afraid of injuring it again I think I might body is used to the routine I’ve been doing though is the problem

You can use the hack squat machine. Will keep your back locked in a set position and keep all the focus on your legs. Use With variety of foot positions. Start light weight.

Squat - but LIGHT.

I understand bro. My disc is basically gone between L5/S1. I dont squat at all anymore. Weighted lunges are a good add like steve said to what you're already doing

Top Bottom