Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 10 steroids

semper03

This is just something I found and thought would be good to share for those who want to know things but don't want to research it.

1.testosterone- All around, testosterone should be at the base of any steroid cycle you do. Whether it’s a cutting cycle, or bulking steroid cycle, you should always have a testosterone base in your cycle. Testosterone is the core steroid you cannot go without. Of course, the different esters of testosterone make things a bit confusing. For your bulking steroid cycles, it’s best to use testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. On the other hand, for your cutting steroid cycles, you should use testosterone propionate. Lastly, if you’re just trying to maintain your mass, it’s best you use testosterone enanthate.

2. Anavar- Anavar is one of those steroids that is rarely understood, and rarely used correctly. Most anavar (Oxandrolone) users are using anavar to shed fat during a cutting cycle. However, many bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts forget that Anavar can also be used during a bulking steroid cycle to help with increased strength and better lifts. In fact, many powerlifters use anavar to help increase strength and get better mass. Some of the best cutting steroid cycles out there include anavar. The top cutting cycle being anavar and winstrol stacked together.

3. Winstrol- Winstrol, Stanozolol, Winny, Winny-v, Winni-v, whatever you call Winstrol, it’s still a god among steroids, mostly in terms of popularity. Winstrol can increase muscle mass, harden your body, increase your stamina, while giving you great pumps and a dry look. This is surely a steroid for people interested in cutting up and getting lean. However, winstrol is not without its’ downsides, which range from acne to dry joints. Dry joints being the biggest problem when using winstrol. Winstrol stacks well with Anavar, and Dianabol, but mainly bodybuilders use winstrol with Testosterone propionate.

4.trenbolone- Trenbolone, Tren, Fina, Parabolan, Liquid gold – those are just some of the names trenbolone has acquired over the years. Trenbolone is a sheep in wolfs clothing. It is the best anabolic steroid on the market, bar none, but it is also the worst when it comes to side effects. Trenbolone users should expect serious fat loss, while gaining hard mass, even with little to no diet. Some trenbolone users have reported losing 20lbs. of fat and gaining 25lbs. of muscle mass within 12 weeks of just daily trenbolone usage. It is truly a god of steroids. However, (there is a but!), Trenbolone is the harshest anabolic steroid on the market after Anadrol. Trenbolone has horrible side effects, from liver damage to heart damage, especially in the cases of steroid abuse! Steroids should NEVER be abused, but in the case of Trenbolone this should be taken to a new level of caution. You should not cycle trenbolone for more then 8-10 week periods; followed by a minimum 20 week rest from anabolic steroids. This steroid is NOT a joke, please take the side effects of trenbolone seriously.

5.deca- Deca Durabolin, the word Deca brings out the 70s, with guys like Arnold using Deca Durabolin with Dianabol to get that huge look. Deca durabolin is one of the most effective injectable steroids for bulking up on this planet. It’s a scientific marvel how using Deca can lead to amazing gains. Most Deca users report gains of 30-40lbs. in a period of 12 weeks, some even more, depending on what Deca Durabolin is stacked with. Don’t forget the side effects of deca durabolin. Deca Durabolin has one particular nasty side effect, Deca Dick! Basically, you get a limpy. This can be circumvented by using testosterone during your Deca Durabolin cycle. There are of course side effects like bloating, and water retention, but those can be positive. Many Deca users report having little or no joint problems when using the steroid, due to its’ ability to “lube” the joints.

6. Dianabol- The god of oral bulking steroids is here, well, sort of. Dianabol has always been with us. Historically, Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) was the first anabolic steroid developed in the world. Dianabol (Dbol) was used mainly by the Germans, then the Russians, then, of course, worldwide. Dianabol is a great steroid for bulking up, it’s used in almost all bulking steroid cycles. Dbol will give you a soft bloated look with more muscle gains and water retention, but expect your lifts to be through the roof. Strength up and weight up. Dbol is one of the most common steroids in the world, and it is the only steroid that’s probably been used by EVERY steroid user on the plant. Dbol has withstood the test of time. The best steroid cycle for bulking is: Dianabol + Deca Durabolin + Testosterone.

7. Equipoise- Originally used in horse racing, Equipoise (EQ) has made it to the human market via vast resources in Mexico. A few decades ago, most of the steroids coming out of mexico were: Testosterone 50, Equipoise 50 and Sustanon Redijects. Those are 50mg dosages of testosterone made in some dirty bathtub, which gave most users infections. While the Equipoise 50mg/ml dosage bottles, came in 50ml jugs that could only be described as insanely hard to use. The Equipoise in a 50ml jug would require you to inject 4-6mls of EQ per week just to get moderate gains, and for real gains you’d need about 10mls of this Mexican Equipoise per week! Of course, this is unrealistic and the horse racing 50ml bottles of Equipoise were phased out to make way for new steroids from Ttokyo, which came in 10ml 200mg/ml bottles. Equipoise is a unique steroid in a way that it not only increases appetite, but it also increases red blood cell count, vascularity, and stamina. That’s the catch 22 for Equipoise users. Bodybuilders on a bulking cycle can use the steroid because it’s great at helping increase appetite, while bodybuilders on a cutting cycle can benefit from the increase in RBS count and stamina; however, they are afraid of the appetite increase. Overall, Equipoise (EQ) is a good steroid for bulking and stamina athletes, but it’s not recommended for cutting cycles or when you’re trying to lean out.

8.sustanon- When you buy sustanon , you know you’re buying something huge. This is a steroid in its own class. 1 milliliter of Sustanon 250 Contains: 30 mgs Testosterone Propionate 60 mgs testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mgs testosterone Isocaproate
100mgs testosterone Decanoate -100 mg. That’s right, every ML of sustanon is packed with 4 different types of testosterone bases. Sustanon was originally designed for HRT (hormone replacement therapy), so the 4 testosterones would allow sustanon to stay in your system for up to 4 weeks. Requiring less frequent shots for HRT patients. However, the adaptation of Sustanon to bodybuilding has changed the platform of its’ use. Now, weekly injections of 500mgs of sustanon have become an industry standard.
Sustanon provides good muscle gains during a bulking steroid cycles, but it is also infamous for causing a huge amount of water retention as the main side effect. Bloating is the biggest problem most sustanon users experience.

9. Clenbuterol- Clenbuterol is NOT an anabolic steroid; in fact, it’s not a steroid at all. However, any list of anabolic steroids that doesn’t talk about clenbuterol has something missing. Clenbuterol is actually a prescription drug, mainly in Europe, used for breathing disorders; Clen is mainly used as a decongestant and bronchodilator. However, in bodybuilding, Clenbuterol is used as a cutting drug. Basically, clenbuterol is a cousin of ephedrine, which allows clenbuterol users to increase fat loss and metabolic rates. Many bodybuilders swear by Clenbuterol when it comes to their cutting cycles. Clenbuterol + T3 (cytomel) use can increase the base metabolic rate by 10%, which is a huge amount of potential fat loss. Clenbuterol is not just a great fat loss aid, it’s also popular! From Britney Spears (a pop music queen) to Jessica Hardy (American Olympic Swimmer), many have used clenbuterol with great results. It’s as popular as most steroids, but it’s not a steroid.

10. Anadrol- Anadrol is still a very popular steroid these days, but it was always popular. As an anabolic steroid, Anadrol has horrible side effects and amazing possibilities for muscle gains. Anadrol was used throughout the 80s and 90s heavily by bodybuilders, mainly professional bodybuilders. Anadrol (Oxymetholone) is a cheap bulking steroid that has gained notoriety in the past as being very effective during bulking steroid cycles; however, after the year 2000, a lot more research on the negative side effects of steroids has been done. Therefore, it’s become common knowledge that Anadrol is the only anabolic steroid to cause extreme damage to the liver when abused. Anadrol Abuse can cause severe, lifelong damage to your liver and your body. Thus, any anadrol cycle should be kept to under 5 weeks. Users of anadrol report gains of 10lbs. or more within the first week of their cycle! Amazing gains follow, but most are attributed to water retention. The average anadrol user will lose 50-60% of his mass after anadrol is discontinued, due to loss of water.

Hunter Of Gunmen

pretty good writeup except for leaving out PRIMO.... . some of the opinions he throws in i have issues with and wouldn't believe (like you must run test with every cycle or you will gain 30-40 pounds on deca), but its a good writeup for guys who want to learn a bit more about steroids.

pretty good writeup except for leaving out PRIMO.... . some of the opinions he throws in i have issues with and wouldn't believe (like you must run test with every cycle or you will gain 30-40 pounds on deca), but its a good writeup for guys who want to learn a bit more about steroids.

Just wondering steviesmi u don't agree with running test in every cycle ? I know u know your stuff and ever since I have been on here I have heard that . where I live peeps not that educated on aas and run alot of compounds w/o test

Eat sleep train repeat

^^^ no you don't need test in every cycle.

the reason people think that is they think that you get shut down without test. test will shut you down as hard as any AAS out there. go on testosterone for a year and i guarantee your LH will be near 0. you will be 'shutdown' hard. just like if you ran any other AAS, same thing. I don't know why guys think test keeps you from getting shutdown.

i've gotten into debates with guys on this site.. UA Iron is one of the guys. doesn't post much but one of the most knowledable dudes on here. he still months later hasn't been able to give me concrete evidence showing testosterone doesn't shut you down. if anyone can give me concrete evidence that test doesn't shut you down please bring it forward. i would love to see it.

bottom line is using test as a base will add more fuel to the fire. its more juice in your cycle. really it depends on what you are using.. if you use tren for example you definately don't need to add anything... tren on its own is what 5X more anabolic than testosterone? so why would you need test to get results? with something like masteron or proviron yes you need to stack it cause you need that anabolic kick. primo is probably the same way, it can help to add test to it for an added kick.

What do u think about a d Bol and winni cycle for 6 weeks at 50 mg a day both. would that be to harmful to my liver , in the original post it reads d Bol a winni stack is a good one

Eat sleep train repeat

^^^ not a fan of winny at all. never ran it nor would i ever run it. my joints are too important to me. my rotator is starting to crack when i do militaries so i don't need to complicate matters.

dbol stacked with proviron for 4 weeks terrific. keep an AI on hand though just in case

Ok would u rec. a dex ?? I have letro but fcuk that shyt bites I hate taking it

Eat sleep train repeat

What do u think about a d Bol and winni cycle for 6 weeks at 50 mg a day both. would that be to harmful to my liver , in the original post it reads d Bol a winni stack is a good one

Eat sleep train repeat

There are always going to be risks associated with any aas use. There is no rule that says you cant run 2 orals together. Either way any time you use an oral there will be stress on your liver and you need to protect it. I used dbol at the beginning of my current cycle, and I am using tbol the last couple weeks and I am fine. Dbol and winny are both great steroids and used together would yield great results. Even though winny is used as a cutter it can still build muscle. I personally dont use winny as I am not found of joint pain, but if you like it give it a shot and see how it goes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom