Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasted Morning Cardio

ExtraMile

High End Bro
Platinum
been doing this once a week, gonna start doing it twice a week now.

I usually have some coffee and green tea extract then some whey in water before. But I wanna know how long should I do it for? 30mins? 45mins? 60mins? I would have thuoght after a while it would become catabolic?

its not fasted if you have that whey. you'll be fine with 30 minutes. the coffee will give ya a boost, and the green tea will help suppress cortisol levels. keep intensity nice and slow, especially if your Bodyfat is at the lower end.

its not fasted if you have that whey. you'll be fine with 30 minutes. the coffee will give ya a boost, and the green tea will help suppress cortisol levels. keep intensity nice and slow, especially if your Bodyfat is at the lower end.

Well I only have the whey if I actually feel hungry before I go.
My bf is like 18% I think.

30mins max then?

Well I only have the whey if I actually feel hungry before I go.
My bf is like 18% I think.

30mins max then?

not an expert and i'm sure you can get better advice from the guys, but from experience, AM cardio works. consuming any calories is going to effect max fat burning. personally i don't think you have to worry about any muscle loss. keep it nice, simple and easy and your body will willingly let go of fat to preserve muscle. i'd stay in the range of 20-45 min.

not an expert and i'm sure you can get better advice from the guys, but from experience, AM cardio works. consuming any calories is going to effect max fat burning. personally i don't think you have to worry about any muscle loss. keep it nice, simple and easy and your body will willingly let go of fat to preserve muscle. i'd stay in the range of 20-45 min.

yeah sounds good, Ill just have to get up earlier and drop the whey lol. Iv been doing it at like 12.00pm lately lol cause I get up so late on weekends!

ok so just some coffee and green tea extract and carry on how Im doing it which has been for usually 35mins. Thanks :)

I do fasted cardio every morning for 45-60 minutes. Either low intensity or mix of low intensity plus 15 minutes HIIT. Even with a healthy dose of T3, no muscle loss.

Of course, I've never done fasted cardio without being on AAS. So I can't comment on the catabolic effects while not on AAS.

I do fasted cardio every morning for 45-60 minutes. Either low intensity or mix of low intensity plus 15 minutes HIIT. Even with a healthy dose of T3, no muscle loss.

Of course, I've never done fasted cardio without being on AAS. So I can't comment on the catabolic effects while not on AAS.

well Im not on anything bro, Im 15... lol

do your cardio post weight training. same effect without having to deal with possible muscle loss. chris aceto said anything over 30 minutes fasted will begin to cut into muscle.

i like the early am on an empty stomach. it is the best time to do it. i would step it up to 3 days per wk. until you reach your desired bf%

I havent noticed any muscle loss while hitting AM cardio. As soon as Im done the AM session is have a nice meal with lots of protein...I do 30 to 45mins like 5 days a week right now.

-Legacy

PS: Time for cardio lol

Top Bottom