Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to lose weight

weeritnz21

[FONT=&quot]I weigh about 230 lbs and I'm 5'10 my main goal is to lose weight but I would also like to build muscle as well, my question is what would be the best whey protien supplement for me to take along with which creatine supplement?...brand names would be a big help as well...also I don't react well to milk product, any help would be greatly appreciated[/FONT]

When you start a sentence with build muscle and lose weight, you are already on the wrong end of the conversation.
Chart your meals for 21 days. Then find the average calories per day.
Eliminate all the junk food
Continue to chart your meals for another 21 days. Be sure to keep the calories the same or lower.
Now you should have a clean diet. Next eliminate 500 calories from the daily average. Continue to chart for another 21 days.
Rinse and repeat until you are at the weight you wanted to be at.
If you ever end up less than 1000 calories. Hire a professional coach. Show them your charts. They will be glad to help a person that has put this much effort and will be able to find out what is going wrong quickly.
Best of luck! [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you start a sentence with build muscle and lose weight, you are already on the wrong end of the conversation.
Chart your meals for 21 days. Then find the average calories per day.
Eliminate all the junk food
Continue to chart your meals for another 21 days. Be sure to keep the calories the same or lower.
Now you should have a clean diet. Next eliminate 500 calories from the daily average. Continue to chart for another 21 days.
Rinse and repeat until you are at the weight you wanted to be at.
If you ever end up less than 1000 calories. Hire a professional coach. Show them your charts. They will be glad to help a person that has put this much effort and will be able to find out what is going wrong quickly.
Best of luck! [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is great advice all around.

I weigh about 230 lbs and I'm 5'10 my main goal is to lose weight but I would also like to build muscle as well, my question is what would be the best whey protien supplement for me to take along with which creatine supplement?...brand names would be a big help as well...also I don't react well to milk product, any help would be greatly appreciated

Why? Monohydrate is the same no matter what names on the tub.

[FONT=&quot]I weigh about 230 lbs and I'm 5'10 my main goal is to lose weight but I would also like to build muscle as well, my question is what would be the best whey protien supplement for me to take along with which creatine supplement?...brand names would be a big help as well...also I don't react well to milk product, any help would be greatly appreciated[/FONT]
You really need to concentrate solely on cutting right now. And really focus on diet

Top Bottom