Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shakes & rice

daltonpreston

[FONT=&quot]A couple years back when I was at college there used to be a guy who was very into his bodybuilding.. From what I remember all he at was white basmati rice and protein shakes!?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was a unit!! well over 100kg an shredded at the age of about 19/20. Obviously his use of AAS was high as I knew he was on them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would this put a complete flaw in the fact that eating whole food meals are more beneficial for growth?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If this guy was living off protein shakes, rice and gear and was the size he was then surely its working??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]interested to know if anyone has tried anything like this?[/FONT]

it isn't food that builds muscle

it is genetics, lifting and yes steroids

your story proves this to be true as always

many guys in prison eat slop and processed junk and are jacked because all they do is workout and sleep 24/7.

obviously an OPTIMAL diet would take things to the next level and would be healthy. there are plenty of bodybuilders with awful gut health and heart problems because of less than optimal diets

I mean I would rather eat whole foods than chug shakes and eat rice. Sounds like he was bulking on a budget. Guys that look great on the inside also have the chance to look awful on the inside interms of the bodies health.

[FONT=&quot]A couple years back when I was at college there used to be a guy who was very into his bodybuilding.. From what I remember all he at was white basmati rice and protein shakes!?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He was a unit!! well over 100kg an shredded at the age of about 19/20. Obviously his use of AAS was high as I knew he was on them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would this put a complete flaw in the fact that eating whole food meals are more beneficial for growth?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If this guy was living off protein shakes, rice and gear and was the size he was then surely its working??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]interested to know if anyone has tried anything like this?[/FONT]
Well even though many dont want to admit it here, protein shakes are still food. Still protein. Of course you can gain on them. Its protein. Obviously its ideal to have whole food sources in there, but theres not a damn thing wrong with supplementing with protein shakes. It's an easy and effective way to get your protein in

Protein shakes can be a good way to supplement extra protein, however if all he at was protein shakes and rice, he would have also been suffering from malnutrition and other ailments.

Top Bottom