Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking only water on cycle?

SladeNY

Hi I am a female and I am running my first steroid cycle. I am using anavar oxandrolone at 10 mg a day. My question is about what I can drink while I'm on cycle. I do like to have an occasional beer in the evenings being from the Northeast. should I just stick with water while on cycle or with a beer every couple days be fine

Dont drink beer with steroids but if you do take 10 caps n2guard thats what i do lol

Hi I am a female and I am running my first steroid cycle. I am using anavar oxandrolone at 10 mg a day. My question is about what I can drink while I'm on cycle. I do like to have an occasional beer in the evenings being from the Northeast. should I just stick with water while on cycle or with a beer every couple days be fine

What kind of reason is that?

If you have to have couple of beers in the eve. take same amount of water afterwords and a lot of n2guard

While water is always best and alcohol and steroids don't mix, a beer here and there is no big deal. It is about balance. Just don't binge drink or drink too often.

Top Bottom