Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diabetes and workouts

gavenh

what type of exercise is best for me to get my glucose numbers down. Should I be doing cardio or should I be sticking to weight training as I've been doing pretty much. Right now I do weights 4 times a week and my blood glucose doesn't really go down. Someone told me I should be adding cardio what is the most safest cardio for me to do along with weight training

what type of exercise is best for me to get my glucose numbers down. Should I be doing cardio or should I be sticking to weight training as I've been doing pretty much. Right now I do weights 4 times a week and my blood glucose doesn't really go down. Someone told me I should be adding cardio what is the most safest cardio for me to do along with weight training

bro with diabetes you have to eat good

If you have diabetes be careful make sure to monitor your blood sugar and start cleaning up your diet, weight training and cardio is important
but with diabetics diet is #1

Eat nutritious food
- low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein
Cardazol
- from bannednutrition.com ..booster of cardio,stamina,energy
Exercises
- Cardio, yoga, train hard

Top Bottom