Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms powders Raw

aabdiel

I noticed on some websites online like Alibaba they sell sarms in raw form where you can buy them in bulk. can I buy them and put them in capsules and then take them that way or do I have to cook them like you do when you get steroid raws. I ask because it's way cheaper just to buy the Raws than actual finished product

The raws on alibaba are FAKE #1
the alibaba no longer allows raw materials #2
you will get poison with heavy metals from china #3
dont order raw materials online #4

I would never recommend doing that... you have no clue who you are dealing with or what you are even getting...

you have one of the most reputable and trusted companies as a forum sponsor right here... https://sarms.forsale will get you all taken care of

I noticed on some websites online like Alibaba they sell sarms in raw form where you can buy them in bulk. can I buy them and put them in capsules and then take them that way or do I have to cook them like you do when you get steroid raws. I ask because it's way cheaper just to buy the Raws than actual finished product

It's not really. You still need the bottles/vials, carrier fluid and so on. You have to buy a LOT of raw and if it gets caught the feds will see that as manufacturing which is a lot worse than just buying sarms as is.

All Chinese suppliers are selling fakes, buy only from domestic approved sources, napsgear, PSL, domestic supply

Top Bottom