Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle advise

inyualex123

Hello, I’m currently running a cycle as follows:
Test cyp 600mg/week
Anavar 60mg/ED
Aromasin 12.5/EOD.

Im currently on week 8 and have just started implementing the anavar this week.

Stats: 25 years old male, 5 foot 4,190 lbs with about 12-13% bodyfat.

Goal: I’m currently cutting down trying to rip up maybe burn some fat and add some muscle.

Should I add more compounds, if so what? Is the anavar at a good dose? First time running anavar what should I expect from it when should I feel it?

I like your cycle, I dont think you need to up the anavar 60mgs/day is a good dose to push.

To add something? well add some cardazol preworkout you'll shred up and get great cardio and pumps, 3 caps preworkout

I like your cycle, I dont think you need to up the anavar 60mgs/day is a good dose to push.

To add something? well add some cardazol preworkout you'll shred up and get great cardio and pumps, 3 caps preworkout

Nice I’ll look into it, was thinking of adding proviron 50mg/Ed for better Libido/erections?

Well I’m open to suggestions.

You plan out a cycle and you follow through. You don’t just go adding things. If you did your planning correctly, you won’t need to.
Yes, I have altered my cycle after it was planned but that is rare and because something unexpected happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom