Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and anavar stack

harveys26

my stats are 26 yrs old and 5'8 12stone with 11% body fat.
this is my 2nd cycle, I'm on my 3rd week right now and doing so far 1.5ML of test and 40mg a day anavar. I want to switch the var to deca next week and then switch back to var as a finisher. I want to keep the stack healthy. opinions?

I'm looking to start that in January + 2-3ius of Hgh. Looking to hit 400mgs of Test/wk (at 200mgs/wk now on TRT) and was debating between 40-60mgs of Var daily for 6 weeks at toward the end of my cycle. Was wondering what everyone's opinions are on dosing for leaning out and getting hard with minimal effective dose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm looking to start that in January + 2-3ius of Hgh. Looking to hit 400mgs of Test/wk (at 200mgs/wk now on TRT) and was debating between 40-60mgs of Var daily for 6 weeks at toward the end of my cycle. Was wondering what everyone's opinions are on dosing for leaning out and getting hard with minimal effective dose.

TRT at 26? WTF?

i cannot remember if you posted your bloods earlier. but at 26 and wanting to mess around with all these PED's it is important to find out where your levels are at now. it would be a shame to waste money on hgh for nothing or go on TRT

Top Bottom